Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Please stop trolling
I'm not the one trolling. All I said was that we don't need Carlisle because Marsh plays in that role and will be better in a few seasons, if he isn't already. There's nothing unreasonable about that comment, MArsh is very very good.

I think jake carlisle would look good in the royal blue and white stripes. Am not saying that he is coming to north as he could change his mind and stay at essendon.

I'm not the one trolling. All I said was that we don't need Carlisle because Marsh plays in that role and will be better in a few seasons, if he isn't already. There's nothing unreasonable about that comment, MArsh is very very good.

They said that about Lachie Keeffe.

Be sure to keep Marsh off the "party drugs" ;)

You haven't been following if you think it'll be a 2 year ban. Won't happen, especially with the lack of evidence.
Either there is a finding of guilt or there isn't. If they are found to have cheated a lack of evidence is not going to mitigate their punishment and no should it.
Personally unless they have found something that radically strengthens the case against the players, I struggle to see how they will be found guilty such was the power of the original decision. It does make you question the public interest in them undertaking this appeal imo, it is good for nobody other than the image of WADA/ASADA - and that's not what it is all about.

If Carlisle is cleared by WADA the time trade period begins; Carlton will give up picks and shoot for another uncontracted player through PSD.

I value him between 8-18 for sure but not if he is going to get banned.

Carlisle is miles ahead and that's even while he's bitching and moaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha at that Pies guy saying Marsh is better then Carlisle... when Carlisle is played BACK he is one of the best KPB in the league.. I want him at North and our first rounder is fair IMO.

Marsh isn't fit to tie his shoelaces and never will be LOL.

They aren't even similar players. Marsh is far smaller and won't take the number 1 forward in the AFL

Whats the latest from the Jake camp, Two planks?

Jake says North, St Kilda and Hawthorn etc can chase him as much as they want. Carlton is the team he wants to play for.

Unless Bolton overrules Silvagni and says he doesn't want Carlisle under any circumstances he will be at the blues next year.

Jake says North, St Kilda and Hawthorn etc can chase him as much as they want. Carlton is the team he wants to play for.

Unless Bolton overrules Silvagni and says he doesn't want Carlisle under any circumstances he will be at the blues next year.

Haha lol as if Jake will tell a random person what his intentions are you know there is a good chance he could still stay.Matthew Egan has left him in the backline and he's starting to enjoy his footy again.

Haha lol as if Jake will tell a random person what his intentions are you know there is a good chance he could still stay.Matthew Egan has left him in the backline and he's starting to enjoy his footy again.

It's only your assumption said person is random. They could be the opposite of random.

We would love him at the Blues.

B: Tuohy Carlisle Jamison
HB: Docherty Weitering Rice

well we know Bolton wouldn't say that. If it doesn't happen, it's cause you're full of crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back