Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is someone by the name of Katich who should be considered for the next test and if the australian Captain can't stomach that then we should find another captain

From Marsh or Warner? Marsh still seems to be in T20 mode, but Warner just played a poor defensive shot. So yes, you are right if you are referring to Warner.

Yeah, I was referring to Warner and the other poster's reference to him not doing his job properly and making some T20 reference.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Clarke's chasing the ball, the puppy that he is. He's played at all three ball so far, none of which were going near the stumps. Does he even watch what is going on from the balcony?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That shouldn't be out lbw for mine technically - half the ball has to hit in line. :confused: I'm confused.

Technicalities. That would still have been out even if it could have been referred as it was Umpires Call based on part of the ball pitching in line.

That was out, mate. Good decison. Salmon trout, out.

Christ no wonder people don't get the drs when halfwits like healy are the ones explaining it.

The review system gives the benefit to the umpires original decision not the bat or bowler, it's not that hard to comprehend surely?

From what I saw Cowans DID hit in line with off stump. Shouldn't matter if its half a ball, quarter of a ball, if ANY part of the ball hits in line, then it should be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back