Strategy Sydney Board Draft Game - Off Season Time Waster ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vonn you need to be listing the players chosen in the first few posts so we can keep easy track of who's been picked.

I know, I'm going to edit it later. That's what my second post claim was for.

Ps - team names all. SM because I don't like you I get to choose yours.

I know, I'm going to edit it later. That's what my second post claim was for.

Ps - team names all. SM because I don't like you I get to choose yours.

I figured, but you should start now, or very soon, because I'm already going to lose track of who has who and cbf scrollign through posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People can scroll up until I get time, I already said I'd do it later - you're such a princess. Get that silver spoon out of your mouth.

People can scroll up until I get time, I already said I'd do it later - you're such a princess. Get that silver spoon out of your mouth.

Meh I kinda get the feeling the game is already dead which was more my point.

It was a nice idea though Vonn

Would you like to replace SM? All he's done is taken Gary Ablett.

On another note sr20 I hope you come on and check this soon, if you can't get on enough it'll slow the game down a lot. Ps - the person with the last pick for the round gets two. I forgot to mention it. So sr20 you can pick two people.

Would you like to replace SM? All he's done is taken Gary Ablett.

On another note sr20 I hope you come on and check this soon, if you can't get on enough it'll slow the game down a lot. Ps - the person with the last pick for the round gets two. I forgot to mention it. So sr20 you can pick two people.
Sure thing Vonn, apologies in advance I am going to be slammed at worked this week. Will try to be on as much as possible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back