Game Day Swans vs Dockers, ANZ Stadium, 2.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk with the rain was how dangerous Ballantyne and Walters would be. Well done to Smith et al for shutting down those blokes. Plus the wins your boys had over Mayne, Hill, Crowley and Pearce were really big wins.

We weren't at our best today in terms of clangers gifting them goals, and conversion in front of goal, but I was so impressed with our defensive pressure throughout the game, and the forward 50 entries in the second half were much improved. The guys must get a massive boost in confidence knowing that they were able to withstand Freo's dominance in the 3rd qtr and and win the qtr convincingly.

All the talk with the rain was how dangerous Ballantyne and Walters would be. Well done to Smith et al for shutting down those blokes. Plus the wins your boys had over Mayne, Hill, Crowley and Pearce were really big wins.

We weren't at our best today in terms of clangers gifting them goals, and conversion in front of goal, but I was so impressed with our defensive pressure throughout the game, and the forward 50 entries in the second half were much improved. The guys must get a massive boost in confidence knowing that they were able to withstand Freo's dominance in the 3rd qtr and and win the qtr convincingly.

Kennedy turnover kick in the goal square, Rohan running to far?, Rohan turning it over in the middle, Pavlich toe poke non dive.

Ignoring the rest of the game those 4 moments gave them 4 goals which could of cost us.

Kennedy turnover kick in the goal square, Rohan running to far?, Rohan turning it over in the middle, Pavlich toe poke non dive.

Ignoring the rest of the game those 4 moments gave them 4 goals which could of cost us.

I would add 3 clear times we fluffed chances by being "unselfish" 1 out of 3 would have been a goal at least.
Never even had a shot out of them.

Just take the shot...

First that throbber BT handicaps forever my recording of the Swans' 109pt demo-facting-lition of the Cats, now Buddy's goal from the pocket has been shawshanked.

Yep, and don't forget the gimme goals we butchered. I recall Goodesey hand-balling to players under pressure when running into goal on a couple of occasions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win under the circumstances. I was listening to the game on triple m and the way Cometti and the others were carrying on was ridiculous, it was like the Swans were gonna lose the game at any moment - apparently horse was getting outcoached and ladi da da da. 3rd quarter made em shut up right quick!.
Lets hope freo and hawthorn absolutely smash each other in the prelim so we can take em out in the GF.

Will be heading down to Fremantle with the swans guernsey on tomorrow :)

Great win under the circumstances. I was listening to the game on triple m and the way Cometti and the others were carrying on was ridiculous, it was like the Swans were gonna lose the game at any moment - apparently horse was getting outcoached and ladi da da da. 3rd quarter made em shut up right quick!.
Lets hope freo and hawthorn absolutely smash each other in the prelim so we can take em out in the GF.

and that my friends was the last time we ever heard from ak47su27. May he rest in peace.

Was a frustrating game to watch live, structures were wrong for a half Buddy getting triple teamed etc Longmire made the move to push Buddy up to the arc and stuck Tippo deep.

It worked Buddy should always play near the arc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back