Scandal Carey back to his old ways

Remove this Banner Ad

At least she gets to look at her kid and remember rooting a lothario.
Maybe next time she will have patience and wait for the right person and show some intelligence.

No she cant talk to the Heraldscum but her "friend" just happens to have all the information. And yes if you take someone to court it is now a matter of public record, unless you ask for a suppression order. She could have had lawyers approach him privately (maybe she did) Not sure why you think thats amusing but if anyone thought taking this to court wasn't going to be played out in the public they are taking the piss.
I think she has played this quite intelligently and Carey, again, im afraid just isnt very smart. If any potential employers were going to listen to Wayne Carey as a source of credible information then..... well they just wouldnt who the hell would.
My argument is this its a private matter and she has played this perfectly to her advantage. By taking this public she hurts Carey in a much bigger way than anything Carey could be saying about her in private.
sounds a lot like victim blaming to me.

If Carey suffers from a perfectly proper way to handle such a situation then he has no one else to blame but himself

Not really sure what else you'd expect entering a relationship with Carey
yep, some of them girls just love a bad bad boy and when the novelty wears off and the razzle dazzle dies down, out come the crocodile tears, carey might be a prick of a bloke but hes never pretended to be mr nice guy. play with fire you might get burnt etc etc

Im not saying Carey isn't more than likely being a dick here. He probably is talking s**t about his ex missus.
Im saying by taking this to court and have a "friend" talk to the media it was always going to damage Careys public reputation.
You cant tell me there wasn't a bit of malice or payback in the way she has done things.

It looks to me Carey dragged her name through the mud privately so she has done it to him publicly.

Carey is not the victim here. Not even slightly, in any plausible sense of the word. End of story.

Heard the exact same thing from a bloke who hangs around that scene... did the deed with murphs misso.

Heard it a few weeks ago but thought nothing of it

That was me asking if anyone else had heard a rumour didn't want to spread it as its only what I heard. I have no idea whether it's true or not. Hope not she is too good for Carey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carey is not the victim here. Not even slightly, in any plausible sense of the word. End of story.
No we should never look at things objectively, we should always assume the worst of the accused and never consider that a cheated on partner could be being vindictive.

We should always believe what is reported in the Herald Sun as gospel. End of story.

Victim? The only Victim will be the person who loses there job, lets see who that ends up being.
haha wow, yeah ok, so if Carey is going around slandering her she's not a victim, until and unless she loses her job; and if in the process of trying to use perfectly valid legal mechanisms available to all citizens to stop the vile slander then it's Carey who loses his job because it's made public what a scumbag he still is, then she is not the victim, he is. And, where there's a victim, there's always a perpetrator. Which apparently according to you is now the woman.

So, in your world, if Carey loses his job over being a stalking, slanderous **** to a woman, then he is a victim and the woman he is stalking and slandering is actually victimising him.

You're a very strange little man you know that? Just because he once played for the team you support doesn't mean you need to be ******* insane, yeah?

Before she got engaged to Carey, she dated Sam Fisher

Maybe she'll try someone more straight laced next

Dane Swan maybe
Not sure how true this is but I heard she cheated on fish with the duck. That statement sounds like a rumour from a kids book but either way she's no angel and must have a bit of campaigner about her if she was with wayne for five years.

I'm just stoked there isn't claims of abuse, that would have been truely sad.

haha wow, yeah ok, so if Carey is going around slandering her she's not a victim, until and unless she loses her job; and if in the process of trying to use perfectly valid legal mechanisms available to all citizens to stop the vile slander then it's Carey who loses his job because it's made public what a scumbag he still is, then she is not the victim, he is. And, where there's a victim, there's always a perpetrator. Which apparently according to you is now the woman.

So, in your world, if Carey loses his job over being a stalking, slanderous **** to a woman, then he is a victim and the woman he is stalking and slandering is actually victimising him.

You're a very strange little man you know that? Just because he once played for the team you support doesn't mean you need to be ******* insane, yeah?
So now he is stalking??? By your logic he can take you to court for slander and you would lose your job. Seems fair.

I would have thought as an Essendon supporter you may have an idea about due process, trial by media, and the whole he said she said stuff. At no stage have a made any disparaging remarks to you or about your opinions. The fact the you need to make this personal and are now making up allegations means you have a biased opinion a vendetta and have no credibility.

If he did bonk Murphy's Fiance it must have been water off the ducks back.... murph and Jess are pretty chumy still on social media.

i_see_what_you_did_there_by_deadwoodpete83-d4w6of0.jpg

I did chuckle a bit that u could write that so soon after...;)....Tell me with a straight face that you didn't have a chuckle too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back