No Oppo Supporters Umpiring in the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I've just been lurking around. Many things have pissed me off over the years but the fiasco that was Saturday made me reach boiling point and I just had to post! (Btw I am a female ;))
Hello. Im miggs. How are you? If you need some help settling in im here to help :)

I am not sure if I am being a sore loser or still too angry but I don't think they were that brilliant. Maybe I will concede they were better overall (4th quarter really but I think we were deflated at that stage) but I really think the umpiring made them look better. If some of those decisions went our way we could have been further in front at half time and in front at three quarter time and it is a different ballgame. I also think the margin flattered them a little as by the end we were being a little risky as time was running out.

I watched the replay in full, they rode their luck for sure and the umpiring did give them a bit of a leg up, but they were relentless in their attack on the ball (mind you, we weren't bad in that area ourselves, but they definitely shaded us). I'll elaborate in a later post.

Well I can be a bit of a s**t stirrer too. Can't be sweet talked though, see right through it. ;) Look forward to his introduction.
Hello again. Dont listen to these rascals. Im just here to help new members settle in. I know how rough it can be in a new place, Is your boyfriend/husband a swannie too :)

I watched the replay in full, they rode their luck for sure and the umpiring did give them a bit of a leg up, but they were relentless in their attack on the ball (mind you, we weren't bad in that area ourselves, but they definitely shaded us). I'll elaborate in a later post.

Look forward to it.

Hmm I just seem to think the umpiring affected our attack on the ball and theirs (i.e they got away with so much so they could attack more, take more risks etc). The free kicks really set the tone re how the match played out.

Maybe I need to bring myself to watch the replay.

Hello again. Dont listen to these rascals. Im just here to help new members settle in. I know how rough it can be in a new place, Is your boyfriend/husband a swannie too :)

Haha thanks. I could have a girlfriend you know?

But no, not that way inclined. No husband, no boyfriend. I have been looking for a good swans boy..;)

Look forward to it.

Hmm I just seem to think the umpiring affected our attack on the ball and theirs (i.e they got away with so much so they could attack more, take more risks etc). The free kicks really set the tone re how the match played out.

Maybe I need to bring myself to watch the replay.

Leaving aside the umpiring, it was a terrific game, ferocious from start to finish, it was almost as good as 2012 except with the roles reversed.
I think that the free kicks did have some effect on the match though, how much is hard to say.

Haha thanks. I could have a girlfriend you know?

But no, not that way inclined. No husband, no boyfriend. I have been looking for a good swans boy..;)
Aw thats no good. Maybe you will meet a nice swans boy soon. You never know when you might find mr right. I know how difficult it is to find people with the same interests. Plus i dont get a lot of spare time with all the volunteer work i do and stuff. Helping out the needy and looking after sick kids. Sometimes i just need to come home to a smiling face and someone to ask how my day was.

Aw thats no good. Maybe you will meet a nice swans boy soon. You never know when you might find mr right. I know how difficult it is to find people with the same interests. Plus i dont get a lot of spare time with all the volunteer work i do and stuff. Helping out the needy and looking after sick kids. Sometimes i just need to come home to a smiling face and someone to ask how my day was.

Wow how do you find the time to come online and post on internet forums with all that "volunteer work" you do? You sound like a catch ;)

Have those treatments worked for the infections?

Wow how do you find the time to come online and post on internet forums with all that "volunteer work" you do? You sound like a catch ;)
Well i like to take a few moments to treat myself. I give myself only 30 mins a day on here. Thats why im hardly around. The guys are always saying. Oh wheres miggs today probably out helping an old lady across the street or rescuing a cat thats up a tree. I dont do it for the recognition. I do it to make a difference in the world. If i can put a smile on atleast 1 persons face a day then all the 15hour days are worth while :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it back, he doesn't sound like a catch.
Oh dont listen to that joker
Hes always playing tricks the little prankster. Hes our very own adam sandler. But we wouldnt change him for the world would we Swansrule100

Well i like to take a few moments to treat myself. I give myself only 30 mins a day on here. Thats why im hardly around. The guys are always saying. Oh wheres miggs today probably out helping an old lady across the street or rescuing a cat thats up a tree. I dont do it for the recognition. I do it to make a difference in the world. If i can put a smile on atleast 1 persons face a day then all the 15hour days are worth while :)

I don't like cats. I'm a dog person.

You definitely lost me with the "even Hawthorn supporters". I was kinda coming around before then.
Hehe its ok. That will just add some spice to things :) well my 30mins is nearly up and hugo the golden retriever is due his worm tablet and flea bath. Poor bugger was left to fend for him self while his owners went away for 6 months. But hes on the right track and almost ready to be re homed. Was lovely chatting and i look forward to seeing u online when my next 30 mins online is here. Fingers crossed. Gnite :)

Hehe its ok. That will just add some spice to things :) well my 30mins is nearly up and hugo the golden retriever is due his worm tablet and flea bath. Poor bugger was left to fend for him self while his owners went away for 6 months. But hes on the right track and almost ready to be re homed. Was lovely chatting and i look forward to seeing u online when my next 30 mins online is here. Fingers crossed. Gnite :)

Lucky for you I love golden retrievers...all the best to Hugo. Hopefully you will be able to find a spare 30 minutes soon I know how busy you are. Until next time ;)

Hello. Im miggs. How are you? If you need some help settling in im here to help :)

OMG miggs, you've moved on already.... and we were just starting out!!

And what does this have to do with the pieces of **** who rigged Saturday's match anyway?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back