No Oppo Supporters Umpiring in the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah mate didn't you hear, the dogs are first to the ball even though the contested possessions at that point were nearly even :drunk:
The best come back for this is to point out that one quarter where the Dogs were actually harder at the ball was the 4th (I think we'd all agree on that, we were cooked for most of it), we won the free kick count!

Watched the last again

Twice stringer is caught when its a 1 point game, once earlier then both teams score and he is caught again and nothing but they get a goal.

Also a few throws

Deadset people can say ohh they wanted it more etc, well if you basically get no reward for effort how do you win

Its not about 20-8, dogs didnt get many silly ones, its the fact we should of had about 23 frees, 50 odd if you count their throws.

We were robbed, normally by now i rewatch a game and see nah being a dick, but in this case its just so obvious

Half the reason i can stomich a replay is how much of a robbery it is

Watched the last again

Twice stringer is caught when its a 1 point game, once earlier then both teams score and he is caught again and nothing but they get a goal.

Also a few throws

Deadset people can say ohh they wanted it more etc, well if you basically get no reward for effort how do you win

Its not about 20-8, dogs didnt get many silly ones, its the fact we should of had about 23 frees, 50 odd if you count their throws.

We were robbed, normally by now i rewatch a game and see nah being a dick, but in this case its just so obvious

For all your 1 line crap, you have just summed up the GF, well done , they can all fok off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must have been a bloody good team in 2012 to win with a similar free kick count... despite the cheating we will have to improve, it will be hard, but it can be done...

We must have been a bloody good team in 2012 to win with a similar free kick count... despite the cheating we will have to improve, it will be hard, but it can be done...

2012 were warriors

2005 even bigger warriors

1933 who knows

I cannot believe their attitude here. Laughing, seriously? Reminds of during the game when Carey was asked if he was happy with the hunter throw and his response was "Yep, yep". It was a blatant throw. :mad:

The response (or lack thereof) of the media to the umpiring has been pathetic. And call me stupid but I thought handballing was a key skill to have in footy and they seem perfectly happy that those throws weren't called. In fact they are actually praising the dogs for their "creative, half throw handballs".

It is an absolute joke.

I cannot believe their attitude here. Laughing, seriously? Reminds of during the game when Carey was asked if he was happy with the hunter throw and his response was "Yep, yep". It was a blatant throw. :mad:

The response (or lack thereof) of the media to the umpiring has been pathetic. And call me stupid but I thought handballing was a key skill to have in footy and they seem perfectly happy that those throws weren't called. In fact they are actually praising the dogs for their "creative, half throw handballs".

It is an absolute joke.
When the dogs are still killing it in 3 years time they won't be so happy about it.

Or when the whole leauge starts throwing the footy they'll be pretty unhappy about it then I reckon.

Ducking & throwing. Blights on the game but apparently they win you premierships so why the f*ck not employ them as tactics if they aren't going to be called?

Just remembered that I posted something on here early in the year. Think from memory it was when the dogs were up and about in the first few rounds.

Here is what I posted:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...p/news-story/3590937cf04b24e70daf30e9a79f557f

I also stated that it was dodgy, combined with that article, that they got 7 straight games at Etihad to start the year.

But my argument quickly faded as the dogs started to lose their grip on the season. But now in hindsight with all of that and the free kick differential they've had for the year and the Kissing on the dick they've had all finals my argument becomes stronger. Pity it means **** all but it is one of the stronger conspiracy theories I have done over the years that's for sure.
Crikey! Shouldn't the members of the commission be impartial? At. The very least they should pretend to be impartial. The AFL are crooks. Plain and simple.

When the dogs are still killing it in 3 years time they won't be so happy about it.

Or when the whole leauge starts throwing the footy they'll be pretty unhappy about it then I reckon.

Ducking & throwing. Blights on the game but apparently they win you premierships so why the f*ck not employ them as tactics if they aren't going to be called?

Yes I was thinking about this. Maybe the Swans should start employing similar tactics. Just play dirty and cheat. It seems to work for certain teams.

Watched the last again

Also a few throws

I was at a party last night and everyone I mentioned the biased umpiring to thought I was just having a bad case of sour grapes. Everyone in Victoria wanted them to win and will never be convinced about what actually happened in that match. The fact that the biased umpire errors will never be acknowledged is like rubbing salt into my wounds.

Was it the 2006 World Cup that Sep Blatter promised to Italy? Given dodgy goal kicks in the square at pivotal points in games (Totti vs Australia). Gordon was obviously promised this for being lapdog supporter to Newbold and Maguire. I feel sick every time I see a photo of Gordon gloating. ( Not to mention the GF score stuck at the top of the page).

I was at a party last night and everyone I mentioned the biased umpiring to thought I was just having a bad case of sour grapes. Everyone in Victoria wanted them to win and will never be convinced about what actually happened in that match. The fact that the biased umpire errors will never be acknowledged is like rubbing salt into my wounds.

Populist opinion is usually dead wrong anyway. Don't stress. You are not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back