2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Carlton. Some poor misguided sod must've thought they could match the withering wit of the Doggies' legendary banner writer. It's embarrassing

84719401a7a15ad46ad1ad10c284b781
I don't like banners in general that sledge the other team because they always bite you in the ass. And Carlton are terrible

Got a copy of the West delivered to my doorstep by accident this morning (I swear...). So buried on page 12 is an article on the Eagles' Gillard report that reveals the AFL directed him to consider incidents only after April 2007, and that anything prior to this not be used in determining whether they be held accountable.

WTF? Unless I'm missing something the findings weren't even based on the years leading up to and including their 'tainted' flag year.

The AFL seemed as motivated to brush this under the carpet as the Eagles were. Seems strange that the dark period that spawned the investigation in the first place wasn't even assessed in the report.

Got a copy of the West delivered to my doorstep by accident this morning (I swear..)

I was walking around a different suburb to the one I live in early this morning and noticed that almost every lot, including houses vacant had newspapers on their verges...so I'm guessing The West is delivering free ones as some kind of promotion to nab some new subscriptions. Not in my suburb though.

Got a copy of the West delivered to my doorstep by accident this morning (I swear...). So buried on page 12 is an article on the Eagles' Gillard report that reveals the AFL directed him to consider incidents only after April 2007, and that anything prior to this not be used in determining whether they be held accountable.

WTF? Unless I'm missing something the findings weren't even based on the years leading up to and including their 'tainted' flag year.

The AFL seemed as motivated to brush this under the carpet as the Eagles were. Seems strange that the dark period that spawned the investigation in the first place wasn't even assessed in the report.
If the ACC report didn't finger Essendon I fully expect nothing would ever have been mentioned about it

I was walking around a different suburb to the one I live in early this morning and noticed that almost every lot, including houses vacant had newspapers on their verges...so I'm guessing The West is delivering free ones as some kind of promotion to nab some new subscriptions. Not in my suburb though.
Yep that's what I figured too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints v Demons sounds like a great game. Annoying there's no free to air game this afternoon for those of us without Fox Footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back