Autopsy Autopsy vs Saints - Nadir

Remove this Banner Ad

Wellsy? No boomer is more telling!

Seriously?

We miss Wells 5 x as much as Boomer. I was happy he went in a way, we got more value for him than we would out of him in the next 2 years and weren't likely to be in a position that he'd be the difference but anyone that saw Wells last 20 games for us and thought they weren't better than Boomer's is willfully blind IMHO.

BOG tonight is kind of like being named best dressed woman in Wagga, by the way. Terrible by both sides.

Lol :fire::thumbsu:

Legitimately the most frustrating game I've been to in my life.

We were utter s**t. (To be honest the Saints weren't much better)

Where is the pride in performance?

Unfathomable.
Hahaha you mustn't be that old then .:))

Just on the crowd...26000. Awful against another Melbourne team. It was built as a 50/50 game all week. Where was everyone?

And the atmosphere? Even before the game it was like a morgue. We have to be the most placid bunch of fans. The whole night was a huge fail for the club.

Dumont JZ & Cunnington cannot be in the same team .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not as mids definitely - and yes, probably not at all. Given our dearth of mid talent I think if we have to play all 3 we simply suck it up and play JZ as a CHF or utility. Goes in the middle only for 4-5 mins a game or when *sfellow* the game is on the line. (For us that would be the first 4-5 mins of the 1st quarter for those playing at home...)

I'd rather have a few others in there and see what they can do for now. I also think he is playing significantly hampered and it might do him good to have a rest from getting poleaxed each week - although he'll probably find a way.

Last edited:
Also a big thumbs down to Etihad security, walking around with thuggish looks on their faces.
From walking into the ground to right throughout the game, I understand what's going on in other parts of the world but this isn't ******* Europe.
I will not let my love of the club and the 8 times I get to see my team play each year get ruined by misguided and preempted fear and have my experience lowered on the basis of possible terror.

This is Aussie rules. This is my sport.
The worst night at the football I have ever experienced, right through to our own supporters dobbing in their own because they are venting. The bloke losing his marbles loves the club just as much as you and I - so I say let him vent. If you don't like hearing swearing at the footy then I'm sorry but stay home. This isn't a be mindful of your language because kids are present thing. I know what to expect when I take my kids to the footy. Though my kids will know what is appropriate and what isn't because I would have taught them so. If any true North supporter could have sat there the last two weeks and copped that performance without getting frustrated you surely are not human.
Firstly I am sorry for intruding. No matter our differences in teams and North being my arch-nemesis, that was very well put. Hope you guys get up next week, for real. Also, ain't no one taking away our freedoms, either thug security acting smug or terror. This is Australia, the best country on earth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the crowd...26000. Awful against another Melbourne team. It was built as a 50/50 game all week. Where was everyone?

And the atmosphere? Even before the game it was like a morgue. We have to be the most placid bunch of fans. The whole night was a huge fail for the club.

I honestly could give two sh*ts about feeling bad that other people can't be bothered coming to see us spud it up. I'll turn up every week and I refuse to let my happiness be dictated to by a number I can't control.

I'm all for finishing last, keeping pick 1 & getting Josh in the PSD.

:thumbsu: I rate finishing last. Pick 1, JK in the PSD and Martin as a free agent as a reasonably solid offseason.

Our output doesn't deserve an attendance of 26,000.

Even that figure flatters us.

Honestly, what person who was not a rusted on diehard, would bother to make the effort and pay good money to come and watch the s**t we have served up over the last month?

Are we taking the piss with Waite?

He is finished. Move on.
Id rather see him go to the VFL and teach Benny McKay for the rest of the year and get games into Daw now. I dont see any point him being of any value in the firsts now. You could say he is offering that to our firsts but I think its more value getting games into Daw to see if he's up to it and to continue his development as he's not going to get any better in the VFL. I guess getting his body right might help though (Daw).,..

I thought McDonald was pretty solid.

Not spectacular and had his fair share of mistakes but he never fails to have a crack and is one of few who tries to raise team spirits.
Yeh I liked LMACs game tonight.

I honestly could give two sh*ts about feeling bad that other people can't be bothered coming to see us spud it up. I'll turn up every week and I refuse to let my happiness be dictated to by a number I can't control.

:thumbsu: I rate finishing last. Pick 1, JK in the PSD and Martin as a free agent as a reasonably solid offseason.

Um. OK. Nothing in footy dictates my overall happiness one squat. Just saying it was a poor attendance and that the atmosphere was non existant.

Autopsy? where the * do i begin? oh i know!
id like to question one B Scott, what is the game plan? if its the one we saw tonight (and against the tiges) he can coach for s**t. i have given him a lot of credit over the years, but any respect as a ciach has diminished.
if in fact he has coached our players to handball that much, into traffic, or the amount we do, he gas seriously lost any level of reality of our list.
If he hasnt coached them that way, well the players are just not playing hiw they are told. if thats the case, he has lost the players.

We need a new Voice, with a plan B. b scott made one move tonight, jack went to full firward in the last. thats it, nothing else changed.

And due to his pig headedness, we will now have probably lost a goid young prospect in Declan.

im ******* over the bullshit he, and his coaching staff dish out.
jmac goes out, and replaced by jed? really?

im now glad my wife booked an overseas holiday for all of august.

Atley, Goldstein, Gibson, Mountford, Clarke, Williams and McDonald all stood up and had a real crack.

Cunnington, Mullet, Higgins, Thompson, Tarrant and Ziebell were decent.

The rest were utter shite.
Goldstein was average at best.

A bloke of his class should be destroying Longer not breaking even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back