Traded Jake Lever [traded to Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

* besides 1993 elimination final :straining:

Back on topic,
Would love Lever, sounds like he's gone
We'd have to do some creative trading to be in the frame though

Shhh the silly Crow I was owning clearly was not born before 2000.

On topic I think Lever is Doggies bound, however never underestimate G.Wright for pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

Last edited:
Shhh the silly Crow I was owning clearly was not born before 2000.

On topic I think Lever is Doggies bound, however never underestimate G.Wright for pulling a rabbit out of the hat.
Haha silly crow

Cmon, at least narrow it down a bit :p

*just kidding crows!

Why Doggies?
They've just re-signed JJ on big dollars, along with Boyd on stupid money

You know the best thing.

Those 3 players you mentioned will go missing when the heat comes on, like they always do.

What was it that gave you the massive dose of Hawk envy?

Was it the 3 Peat?

Is it the fact you have never beaten the Hawks at the Adelaide oval?

Is it the 85 point arse tearing we handed out in that Final, or the fact you have never beaten the Hawks in any Final?

Only weak campaigners troll injuries.

Suppose there wont be heat on the hawks when they're sipping on cocktails this September.

I'm not trolling injuries. Im trolling your club for picking up someone who has consistent injuries.
The stupidity of recruiters to fork out big $$ to someone who is literally always injured.

Haha silly crow

Cmon, at least narrow it down a bit :p

*just kidding crows!

Why Doggies?
They've just re-signed JJ on big dollars, along with Boyd on stupid money
Most people in the know seem to think Boyd was ridiculously front loaded. On closer to 700k from 2018, which is still a lot of money.

We'll have some space with Murph, Moz, Boyd and Crameri all most likely off the books come end of year.

Most people in the know seem to think Boyd was ridiculously front loaded. On closer to 700k from 2018, which is still a lot of money.

We'll have some space with Murph, Moz, Boyd and Crameri all most likely off the books come end of year.
The increased cap helps too, but it's the same for all clubs
He'd be a good fit for the dogs, hell he'd be a good fit anywhere
Would love him in brown and gold!

The increased cap helps too, but it's the same for all clubs
He'd be a good fit for the dogs, hell he'd be a good fit anywhere
Would love him in brown and gold!
Hopefully we have enough money to try and poach Gunston or Bruce ;).

Any club would love Lever. Second best player from the draft, I still think GWS taking Marchbank over him was a massive balls up at the time.

Any club would love Lever. Second best player from the draft, I still think GWS taking Marchbank over him was a massive balls up at the time.
Gunston re-signed long term earlier this year

Josh Bruce isn't much chop

Or did you mean Breust? He also re-signed long term this year
;)

Looks like both off them would of nicked off anyway, levers worth more trade wise but he still would of left In the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down with another hammy last night. Pretty sure that's 3 times this year, and possible once or twice last year. Abit worrying for a club handing out a big long term deal. We couldn't afford another omeara/orouke situation

Went down with another hammy last night. Pretty sure that's 3 times this year, and possible once or twice last year. Abit worrying for a club handing out a big long term deal. We couldn't afford another omeara/orouke situation
What's the O'Rourke situation? Trading for a rubbish player that GWS wanted to cut there losses with after 2 years. Talent is the issue there.

Off the back of a knee reco this is a pretty big concern, looks like the graft came from his hammy.

He might come to us. We've got a history of players missing entire years through hamstring injuries. Easy money really.

Number of players we have lost due to Boyd's contract so far = zero
3 retirements this year is over a million bucks which coincides with Boyd's contract reducing over the next 4 years.
That is exceptional list management by J-Mac.

From what I've been told - hawks heavily into Casboult and Dustin Martin.

Number of players we have lost due to Boyd's contract so far = zero
3 retirements this year is over a million bucks which coincides with Boyd's contract reducing over the next 4 years.
That is exceptional list management by J-Mac.
As veterans retire younger players get larger contracts. Can't imagine bonts next contract will be less then a mil a year. Macrae will get descent offers, stringer, Daniel, McLean, Adams, roughead etc will all get a decent pay rise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back