The Official Vale Carl Hooper Week 9 Thread #gusnationrepresent

Remove this Banner Ad

So Tucker grabs Giannas’ arm but Giannis picks up the foul? Lol seems legit...

Well he had boxed him completely out and giannis went over his back, so his arm being there in the first place shows that it was the correct call

You really dont like Houston huh?

Chris paul is amazing

Not surprised no one has said anything cause houston but * me hes good

Capela out, Luc out, Harden playing on one leg and reduced to jacking threes or taking it to the rim and getting swatted. Cp3 carries us to 13 in a row.

Well he had boxed him completely out and giannis went over his back, so his arm being there in the first place shows that it was the correct call

You really dont like Houston huh?

Lol you can’t be serious. He was barely touching his back. You realise Giannis probably has the longest arms in the NBA right?

Even the Houston commentators were perplexed as to how Tucker didn’t receive the foul instead, which is really saying something. Probably how silly you are...

Lol you can’t be serious. He was barely touching his back. You realise Giannis probably has the longest arms in the NBA right?

Even the Houston commentators were perplexed as to how Tucker didn’t receive the foul instead, which is really saying something. Probably how silly you are...

Hahaha he was barely touching his back? Please get your eyes checked champ, he was climbing all over him.

And no, the commentators all said it was an over the back but were laughing that tucker grabbed his arm instead of the ball to stop him getting it, called it a veteran move. The call was made before tucker grabbed him so its a moot point.

You can resort to personal insults if you like though. You sure do sook ALOT about Houston games.

Houston lucky to get out of that one. Not a serious threat this season if they're limping over the line at home against mid level teams.

Houston lucky to get out of that one. Not a serious threat this season if they're limping over the line at home against mid level teams.

Who is a serious threat to GSW anyway

Where are all the Minny Melts today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bkaiM2X.png

PzXOo56.gif

My fix:

Phase 1: Get rid of those horrible neck beards (Ben too)
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit

Last edited:
Chris paul is amazing

Not surprised no one has said anything cause houston but **** me hes good

Capela out, Luc out, Harden playing on one leg and reduced to jacking threes or taking it to the rim and getting swatted. Cp3 carries us to 13 in a row.
I mean I guess I've been praising him for six years but clippers

Suns had 23 TO's and won. Thibs be madder than Rocket Eade
he actually played Michael Hunt 5 minutes, which is jaw dropping, Thought he's done ok

We shot trash today it appears, Butler/Wiggins off, If we cant get either going Towns isnt dropping 40,

he actually played Michael Hunt 5 minutes, which is jaw dropping, Thought he's done ok

We shot trash today it appears, Butler/Wiggins off, If we cant get either going Towns isnt dropping 40,

I'm just shocked by our current PG situation. The Suns have always had a bevy of PG studs - KJ, Kidd, Nash. We had Dragic, IT and Bledsoe and now Isaiah Canaan comes in from the G league and closes out the game.

Mind you, I notice Bledsoe is hardly setting the world on fire in Milwaukee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back