FTA-TV Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Doesn't sound any different to the Blue Collar vs White Collar vs No Collar season.

Can't wait to hear Probst's inevitable underdog cliches while he's commentating the challenges :rolleyes:
I was thinking more along the lines of the upcoming Champs v Challengers Australian Survivor season, but what you're saying makes more sense. I know they've been wanting to do another World's Apart for a while but wanted to 'fix' the no collar concept, so it looks like they've just removed it instead.

Yep, and they have the same place booked up through season 42 already

Oh really?
I absolutely love Survivor, its easily my favorite show on TV at the moment however it could really do with a freshen up in that sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does it always need to be on the beach?? Bring on Survivor: Jordan. Hahaha.
Marquesas was originally meant to be in Jordan, but they moved it after 9/11.

I doubt they'll ever leave Fiji, it's too convenient, plus there last attempt at going somewhere new in Cambodia was a disaster.

Can you share why you recommend it? Great personalities, strategy, production, eye candy, other??
Great personalities, some good and some really bad strategy so far, there is no Morgan but some pretty girls.

One of the things I’ve really liked is two episodes in and I know a bit about most of the contestants. They’ve done that really well imo.

Great personalities, some good and some really bad strategy so far, there is no Morgan but some pretty girls.

One of the things I’ve really liked is two episodes in and I know a bit about most of the contestants. They’ve done that really well imo.

Who else does Survivor?

US
Australia
South Africa
????

If I haven’t yet sold you on Survivor South Africa, Dom from the Dom and Colin podcast spent the first 4 minutes of this weeks episode talking it up.

Get onto it.

I've decided I want to go back and watch all of the Survivor series. How best would I do that (ie. get all of the series)?

I've decided I want to go back and watch all of the Survivor series. How best would I do that (ie. get all of the series)?

I think there's a WWE App which lets you go back and watch all of the survivor series, wrestlemanias, royal rumbles, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back