Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get the feeling that this team is similar to 2010?

Some A graders but more very good role players and there is a certain belief in themselves and each other and it really shows.

Think that Bucks changing and concentrating on their strengths and playing to them them is a smart move.
I’m getting more 2007 vibes.

I'm really getting a feeling that Oxley will be selected but who he replaces, I don't know either.
200_d.gif

I am really getting a feeling Moore will be selected but who he replaces, I have no idea. (Although I do have a wish list).;)

Blair?

I'm really getting a feeling that Oxley will be selected but who he replaces, I don't know either.
Part of me wants to troll and suggest Aish. Part of me thinks the troll has already gone far enough. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really getting a feeling Moore will be selected but who he replaces, I have no idea. (Although I do have a wish list).;)
We have no idea who you mean, oh wait Grundy :D

From what i've read Reid is ahead of Moore, as a defender i'd take Reid anyday of the week, vastly more experienced, as a forward i'd probably back in Moore due to his athleticism and height, just a shame both are just to big a risk, lets face it guys we don't really have to improve much to win the thing, leave the team as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back