Traded Gary Rohan [traded to Geelong for #61 in three-way trade with Sydney and North Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good compensation for North after the disappointments of missing Blakey and Thomas.

I suppose we'll just have to console ourselves with the fact we picked up Ben Cunnington just before you picked up this bloke.

I suppose we'll just have to console ourselves with the fact we picked up Ben Cunnington just before you picked up this bloke.

Why would we worry about something we had absolutely no control over?

That would've made a lot more sense if we'd taken Rohan with the selection before Cunnington

This is all any club should pay for him

I honestly think the Swans are happy just to free up his cap space and give him a crack at turning the corner at another club.

I'll give them this, they know they are on the slide and have moved to address it promptly.

I would too, still not sure why he isn't getting a regular gig for us when some other spuds are.

what are his best attributes/major deficiencies? is he a bit slow?

i know he has been injured a lot.

Do you think he could play a role at halfback similar to callum mills so the latter could be freed up to go into the midfield?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get he is 28 and has averaged less then 10 touches a game over his career right? Its ridculous that he is even still in the afl system.
Don't take him seriously, few on the North board actually do.

So if you would delist him arent we helping you out by simply taking his contract off your books? In that case we should give you our very last draft pick. You benefit.

I wouldn’t complain either way. An upgrade in a later round might work for both clubs

what are his best attributes/major deficiencies? is he a bit slow?

i know he has been injured a lot.

Do you think he could play a role at halfback similar to callum mills so the latter could be freed up to go into the midfield?
He's a good kick, usually hard at it too. Plays well off half back and was our designated kick in guy for a while a few seasons back. Can play on the wings pretty effectively too. Has had a knee reco but otherwise no major injury concerns.

Can go missing but isn't being given a chance to string regular games together which I believe would help with his consistency.

So if you would delist him arent we helping you out by simply taking his contract off your books? In that case we should give you our very last draft pick. You benefit.

There’s no way on planet Rohan would be delisted. LP1 just prefers disposal stats to all other stats. If you want a ball magnet, Rohan is not the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back