Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libba @ M5 is my main concern - if there are enough DEF rookies I would get the money from Roberton/Collins to upgrade him.

View attachment 595053
Highly doubtful Greene will be fully fit heading into round 1. If Libba is your main concern, I'd be downgrading punchable to a rook in order to upgrade Libba. Backline looks good to me.

Punchable is so cheap this year, baring injury his potential is enormous.
He's currently on my "never again" list. Plenty will be sucked in by his price, but too risky for mine. Misses too many games through injury and brain explosions. Kudos to those that take the punt though. Ballsy move if it comes off.

Libba @ M5 is my main concern - if there are enough DEF rookies I would get the money from Roberton/Collins to upgrade him.

View attachment 595053

176a9ce27152b5bdfbdfe4504e43ebc7
?????

First go and gimme the Tragics title already kents!

SC2019 1st team.JPG

Obviously rookies will change come JLT time etc.

Ruck 2 is a nightmare to select and i had Gawn in there but it takes to much cash from other lines to start with both, and Gawn will be dropping in price i reckon and he is upgrade target No.1.

36k in the bank left.

Wrap your laughing gear around this one.:p

upload_2018-12-13_20-12-7.png

Judd_Magic how many Ruby's would you give this side?:D

In the words of Mick Malthouse, "I fail to see where I'll need to make a trade this year."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie when I first saw his name I read it as Schlong lmao.
So its confirmed, from this day forward this magnificent kent will be known as Schlong from Geelong...

..or in emoji form...

:eggplant::geelong:

I for one welcome our new Chol under lord.:moustache::thumbsu:

Why have so many of you selected Bennell? Last I heard, Bell was trying everything he possibly could to turf him. Have I missed something?
Cheap placeholder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back