Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Thunder win

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't blame bondy. He played in an era where blokes actually played when there was plenty of light. Now you can't risk it in case someone gets a scratch. He looked like he was spewing. Anyone can understand that I reckon

I suspect if the even attempted to use the other side of the ground something would trip fairly quickly. Therefore killing the whole ground.

Heck yeah. I doubt they would even be able to attempt it as the power circuits would be completely isolated from each other. Thats based on the independent feeds into the stadium

It's not safe huh? For who?

What’s funny is even if they somehow continued the match with that lighting still off, would only take Bryant or Pierson to face one ball pretty much and just have a hack at it and say to the umpire I can’t see the ******* ball and they’d be off again anyway.

Thunder must be thinking the gods are against them this year when they play the Heat after the washout in Sydney

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving team, Thunder are rubbish and don’t deserve a win

Lol at Watto trying to say we’ll bowl the spinners, it’s not like it’s getting dark, it is too dark!!! If bowling spinners every time worked they’d never go off for bad light. It does get too dark for spinners, it may not be dangerous just completely unfair.

If the tables were reversed it would be Watson with the smug grin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving team, Thunder are rubbish and don’t deserve a win

Lol at Watto trying to say we’ll bowl the spinners, it’s not like it’s getting dark, it is too dark!!! If bowling spinners every time worked they’d never go off for bad light. It does get too dark for spinners, it may not be dangerous just completely unfair.

If the tables were reversed it would be Watson with the smug grin.
they got dudded tonight. This is a disgrace. Loved Ben cutting trolling Lisa saying he reckons it's cos alot of people have their air con going right now

Dumb question but in situations like this do the runs the batsmen like Watson got count towards averages etc or is it just as if the game was never played at all?

Back