Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why nobody seems to have Steele sidebottom in the teams posted here? I don’t follow him too closely but seemed to have the ball on a string in the jlt and patched last year. I have him atm but hoping someone can give me some info

Sidebum just isn't SuperCoach relevant.
Nearly won the Brownlow last year and only just cracked the 100ppg mark.
10 years for only one 110+ average, he is rather durable though.
Uncontested possession winners just aren't good for SuperCoach.

Would love a bit of feedback if poissible please?

Attachments

• BB15BC42-93AF-42C6-A5CA-07457A64BC46.png
    BB15BC42-93AF-42C6-A5CA-07457A64BC46.png
    928.1 KB · Views: 87
  • B978E69B-0B8A-4CB9-9F02-782E1AEAE4E0.png
    B978E69B-0B8A-4CB9-9F02-782E1AEAE4E0.png
    813.4 KB · Views: 57

I'm pretty close to running with this team.

Just want to try something different this year compared to the usual vanilla stock standard team that I put together every year.
I say do it, I was considering running a team like this (4 on-field rookies, not 3).

Could be quite fun!

Love that you’ve gone your own way, not a cookie cutter within 23,407km of that bad boy.
Reckon the no Grundy option is a really interesting one. Early default would have been Grundy with Preuss muddying waters, but Grundy recent interruptions and Preuss injury since.
I tried to go with something really different last year and it just didn't work.
Only top 10% finish, I just couldn't make the ground up...I tried just too hard to be different.

This year I'm trying subtle changes in structure, backing a couple of break out players and hope the hell for some luck for once!

I tried to go with something really different last year and it just didn't work.
Only top 10% finish, I just couldn't make the ground up...I tried just too hard to be different.

This year I'm trying subtle changes in structure, backing a couple of break out players and hope the hell for some luck for once!
I 'm taking a more mid price approach in DEF ......normally a s strict Guns & Rookie Coach

I've taken on-board the need to minimize on-field rookies this year .....but not to the point of picking $200K + flops either

Happy so far with my team .....just need a stronger D5, but have no money .....so decisions to be made

3 main players that I am going without are all expensive. LOL!

Grundy - Queries on his fitness so reckon he will drop in price.

Macrae - Super expensive, hoping he drops at some point.

Cripps - Ditto
Can agree on the first 2 ......but doubt Cripps will fall much, still has upside if anything

Can agree on the first 2 ......but doubt Cripps will fall much, still has upside if anything

Really wanted to start with Cripps but there's just so much value in the mids this year at $550,000 and under that I didn't want to miss out on any of them. :p

Cripps - Ditto

LLLIIIIIOOOOYYYYYDDDDDD.

fish and CHIPsssss are very expensive :chicken: :moustache:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F@rk I think I am losing the plot campaigners. :moustache:

Nah I lost the plot years ago on here. LOL! :think:

Seriously though I am mentally ill due to this game. :$

I have changed my team for the millionth time and using these unlimited trades which feels like xmas everyday. :D

This is my most adventurous team yet but it's mid price madness based and has no Macrae, Cripps and Grundy.

But I really think this midfield could still be pretty competitive.

What's everyone else think?

View attachment 635072

This you :moustache:.

I'm pretty close to running with this team.

Just want to try something different this year compared to the usual vanilla stock standard team that I put together every year.

A very interesting team. I ran it through my teams analysis spreadsheet and it spat out equal highest on field output, highest cash generation by around $80,000 and the far highest risk of all the other teams I have put in.

Cripps - Ditto
Judd Magics team status after Round 4 lockout ends

Ranked 57,625
Trades remaining: 24

Cripps - Ditto
would you really burn a trade going Goldy to Grundy? seems like it would only be worthwhile if Grundy was going 120+ in which case you might as well start him.
i reckon you're pretty much committed to going Grundyless all year if you start with a Gawnstein combo.

Harry Taylor? He is past his use by date

You are better off getting Ridley or Collings and save yourself some coin.
If you have a look at when he's played full seasons he's generally averaged something respectable

Don't rate Ridley's job security

Don't rate Collins' scoring ability with Thompson going down, I don't think he'll get as many of those intercept mark points

If I downgraded Taylor to one of them I still don't upgrade Moore to anyone decent unless I cut back in midfield or the rucks which I don't want to do

Forward rookies largely stink, so the less I can have onfield then the better

Taylor and Moore will be upgraded eventually, but I feel having a midpricer or two in the side is necessary to start with due to fielding less rookies and certain premiums are too expensive to fit everyone in, so something has to give

If I picked Libba I'd want him at M6, can only fit him in at M5 and I don't like the look of that

I think he'll score alright and it's fun to have a player I like or two in the team. No need to be rude.
he had a good JLT off restricted minutes but his 3 goals in game 2 distorts the score. also does adding in Cunnington and Anderson reduce his scoring potential?
he's an awkward price, i'd rather find the extra 30k for Rockliff if possible but if you think he's going to break out then back yourself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back