Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the ultimate alky fillum

Ultra quotable too.

"What's the matter with you people huh? Sponge on you, burn your house down, murder your wife, rape your child, that's alright. Don't have a flaming bloody drink with you that's a criminal offense, that's the end of the bloody world."

"You're mad, ya bastard"

Rob Brydon was ******* awesome man. Insanely sharp mind. Heaps of the show was improv.

He dressed up as Elvis and sung Burning Love at the end lmao. Dude can sing.

He had an audience Q&A, lots of questions about would I lie to you, Ronnie Corbett, his relationship with James Cordon, Gavin and Stacey.

A couple of songs where he got the crowd involved, got a few people on stage for stuff too.

Absolutely great night, he's such a people person. Energetic as hell. His comedy act was about an hour and then an hour combined for the q&a and musical stuff. Laughs woven into all parts of it.

Such a well rounded and varied show.

I’m not familiar with much of his work beyond being the traffic warden who gets the s**t beaten out of him in Lock, Stock... and The Trip franchise but he does seem like a genuinely smashing fella.

NSW Opposition leader Michael Daley comes across as a very unimpressive man.

I’ve been on the piss with him a couple of times and he is a ripper bloke but ****ing hell that has not come across since he became leader of Labor.

He was terrible in the debate and his media persona in general is not good.

If only the whole campaign was run from the suites at Randwick he’d win in a canter.

Pun very much intended.

I’ve been on the piss with him a couple of times and he is a ripper bloke but ****ing hell that has not come across since he became leader of Labor.

He was terrible in the debate and his media persona in general is not good.

If only the whole campaign was run from the suites at Randwick he’d win in a canter.

Pun very much intended.

Sounds like the stadiums issue is a big deal over there?

Sounds like the stadiums issue is a big deal over there?

Massive.

Both stadiums need to be knocked down and rebuilt but it’s hard to justify the spend. Refurbishing them is a waste of time and money as they will need to come down in 10 years anyway. It’s a lose lose for Gladys until it’s completed and every says wow this is amazing.

ANZ (the old Olympic stadium) is the worst major stadium I have ever watched sport at. There isn’t a decent seat in the place. Allianz isn’t as bad but Lang Park in Brisbane shits all over it in terms of everything.

Massive.

Both stadiums need to be knocked down and rebuilt but it’s hard to justify the spend. Refurbishing them is a waste of time and money as they will need to come down in 10 years anyway. It’s a lose lose for Gladys until it’s completed and every says wow this is amazing.

ANZ (the old Olympic stadium) is the worst major stadium I have ever watched sport at. There isn’t a decent seat in the place. Allianz isn’t as bad but Lang Park in Brisbane shits all over it in terms of everything.

Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth all have better stadiums than Sydney. Surely that would rankle Sydneysiders?

Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth all have better stadiums than Sydney. Surely that would rankle Sydneysiders?

Actually getting to the stadiums is what rankles Sydneysiders.

But yes they go to shitty suburban grounds like Brookvale and Leichhardt in bigger numbers than they do to either of the big stadiums

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately not, the false equivalency caused by the desire to cause controversy or look ‘open minded’ means dumb ideas get far more traction than they should when debated.
Climate change is a perfect example 98% of scientists believe it to be happening, yet any debate would have you believe its 50/50 as each camp gets an equal say.
John Oliver did a great skit on this.

I’m not familiar with much of his work beyond being the traffic warden who gets the s**t beaten out of him in Lock, Stock... and The Trip franchise but he does seem like a genuinely smashing fella.

Start watching Would I Lie To You. Brilliant show.

He's just the best.

chiwigi he sang a song in Welsh and it sounded like a lullaby or love song. Then he sung it in English and was like "I've been going at it like a steam train"

Why am I not surprised that this story was lifted from Fox News, and makes no mention of why he needed to have a gun in his pocket in his own apartment...

Country star accidentally shoots himself dead filming music video
Rising country star Justin Carter is dead, the result of a tragic accident that happened while he was filming his latest music video.

Up-and-coming country singer Justin Carter has died after a gun accidentally fired while he was filming a music video. He was 35.

Carter’s mother, Cindy McClellan, told Fox News her son was filming a music video at his apartment in Houston, Texas on Saturday when a gun in his pocket “went off and caught my son in the corner of his eye”.

“He was a wonderful person, very loving and he loved our God very much,” Ms McClellan shared. “He had a Bible in his room, in the den, he had one in his truck. He gave to charities.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...o/news-story/9c3e1c9a88be297b538229435b6e172d

If only he'd had two guns, then he could've used the second gun to stop himself from shooting himself with the first gun. At least that's my understanding from reading American Facebook comments.

If only he'd had two guns, then he could've used the second gun to stop himself from shooting himself with the first gun. At least that's my understanding from reading American Facebook comments.

'Guns don't kill people, people kill themselves'

Why wasn't the safety on?

It's really not hard to use a gun safely. It's not hard to use a condom either I guess, but that's America, guns and teen moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

back in my day beards and tattoos were for epic strong guys who punched walls after drinking 4 beers, but now theyre for NTTAWWTs who drink almond lattes and are vegan.

people love my social insight
Pretty much. For guys it's either 'I am so tough' - even if you look like a strong wind would break bones - or 'This tattoo is so esoteric and profound, even Janus would have his mind blown'.

For women I call it The Pink Effect. 'Look at me! I am woman hear me roar! I am an individual (so I'm going to get a tattoo like every female under 30 these days, just to show I'm completely different to them)'.

All are equally ****ed. I don't like tattoo's, but I at least respected them and those with them (even if I totally disagreed with them and the people with them), when it was bikers and their ilk.

Why wasn't the safety on?

It's really not hard to use a gun safely. It's not hard to use a condom either I guess, but that's America, guns and teen moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was it loaded? that was the problem to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back