Rd 18 - Carlton v Gold Coast - Sat 20th July 2:10pm(EST) @ Marvel - Updated Team Post #509

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weller out for them is a big out, happy to see that.

A little surprised at Dow still getting a game, he's been poor for a fair while now.
what is it with this dow bullshit? - he's been complicit - complicit - in so many of our pivotal plays lately - do not understand.....chase me across the rooftops...

Huge in.

Weitering is a tremendous player.

In next 1-2 weeks add Cuningham, fit McGovern and Charlie Curnow for even more wins.
Might take Gov more than a week or two to get fit. I'm thinking it might take an entire preseason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weitering --> Day (197cm)
Jones --> Wright (203cm)
???? --> King (203cm)

With three giants in their forward line it should actually favour us in terms of running the ball out of there... But do we have to play Cas back in order to cover the third tall (thus leaving McKay as our only genuine tall forward)? Or just back in Plowman to get the job done with help from Weitering/Jones zoning off and intercepting? Huge height difference if Plow does have to man one of them.
Take them on. They suck. Run them off their legs.

Why would Gold Coast drop brad scheer (their forward tagger) after Newman just had a standout performance? Perhaps wanting to take a more attacking approach

Their midfield actually has some talent when everyone's healthy but no miles, weller, bowes, martin, ainsworth and no holman to tag cripps makes things pretty difficult. should do this fairly comfortably.

Based on our VFL team sheet, I get the impression we might have a late out in the AFL. Or maybe just a kid will be resting in the VFL? I guess we'll see.

All of the emergencies are named in the VFL side. What are you seeing structurally to make you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back