Game Day R17 vs Carlton (Sun Sept 13, 2020 at Metricon Stadium 1.05pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you mean "instead of Hamill", yes? Gibbs will be in Mackay's role, not Hamill's, and we don't know the full story on the deal they made with Gibbs anyway even if I want to speculate it wasn't as amicable as it seems. I don't get your sustained anger over things we don't know for sure. Why are you so riled up over things that are really just speculation? <== serious and respectful question, not having a shot at you.
They've/we've seen enough of Hamill to know he's likely best-22 in 2021, and none of us know how bad Hamill's two concussions were or how badly he's been affected.
I did think it was odd he played in that scratch-match, from which they possibly learned he was still not ready. We don't know. It's to the Crows' advantage to lose today, which is probably why they've played Frampton, but they don't want a tank to look obvious.
It's away + energy-draining 4 a.m. flight on game day = probable loss anyway (Pick #1 locked in)
Let's face it; we just don't have all the facts.

last question to Brent Reilly before game on AA was why no Hamill? Would have played but they chose to give Gibbs a farewell. No talk of concussion, it was him or Gibbs and they chose Gibbs. As I said, it's that simple. All the weirdo conspiracies are just that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back