Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

nenkervis, prestia completely changed richmond , roli added the extra icing to the cake
Imagine if we traded Lobbe for a first round pick and got Nankervis for a 3rd round pick.

This isn’t the the year to blame Hinkley. We were one kick away. Martin was the difference last week not Hinkley. I’ve also been around long enough to have seen many greats. The pressure has never been so intense as current day football and this guy consistently excels in it, in finals and in GFs. Amazing player. Richmond’s GOAT.

This isn’t the the year to blame Hinkley. We were one kick away. Martin was the difference last week not Hinkley. I’ve also been around long enough to have seen many greats. The pressure has never been so intense as current day football and this guy consistently performs in finals. Amazing player. Richmond’s GOAT.
Hinkley said all week they won't worry about Martin.
He's exactly why we lost as he was far and above the difference.
Inept coach and he's staying for another 3-4 years

Last edited:

Hinkley said all week they won't worry about Martin.
He's exactly why we lost.
Inept coach and he's staying for another 3-4 years

shut up. how do you propose you stop the best clutch player of the modern era? DBJ, who was all australian btw, poo'ed his pants because he was so worried about defending him. who else are you gonna put on him? are you kane cornes?

shut up. how do you propose you stop the best clutch player of the modern era? DBJ, who was all australian btw, poo'ed his pants because he was so worried about defending him. who else are you gonna put on him? are you kane cornes?

oooooh that’s nasty,

Have no idea why Cameron would look at that Geelong team and go “Yeah they are close to a flag.”

They couldn’t get it done with Vlaustin off the ground. They are going absolutely nowhere.

Same reason Wingard went to Hawthorn, footy players aren't that bright sometimes.

He was all over the Geelong board this week telling them they'd smash Richmond, lol.

but hinkley kept him to 2 goals and tonight he had 4. so hinkley is twice as good a coach as scott by your reckoning

That’s just dumb and you know it.

3 BOG's in a GF

Barry Cable - Simpson medal
1966 - Perth win GF, 1967 - Perth win GF, 1968 - Perth win GF

Maurice Rioli - Simpson medal + Norm Smith medal
1980 - South Freo win GF, 1981 - South Freo lose GF, 1982 - Richmond lose GF

Dustin Martin - Norm Smith medal
2017 - Richmond win GF, 2019 - Richmond win GF, 2020 - Richmond win GF

dusty is a freak. I hope spp and wines watch dustys video very very closely. he is the embodiment of modern afl footy. I have watched footy sanfl/ vfl/ afl and he is the best finalist footy player I have ever seen. individually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong might be a bit nervous after what's happed to Adelaide and GWS recently.
Geelong are a football club not a franchise they'll be fine.
WE should've beaten them last week we didn't because we are coached by a clown.
As much as i dont rate kens game plan and his lack of plan B. The players lost that not ken or the coaches.

dusty is a freak. I hope spp and wines watch dustys video very very closely. he is the embodiment of modern afl footy. I have watched footy sanfl/ vfl/ afl and he is the best finalist footy player I have ever seen. individually.

That is a far more sensible comment.

Game on the line he’s the bloke you want on your team.

Dumb haircut, silly tough stickers, dodgy use of chopsticks and the whole package.

So basically worry about everyone else and not just him..

Well in the end he was daylight the best player on the ground.

Kane Cornes was right.

Allowing him to drift forward and man one of the worst 1:1 players in the air we have was a ultimate fail.

Let's not forget our two best mids were unable to get on the ground in the last 6 minutes 🤦

Danger battling AIDS would be the only reason why Scott wouldn't play the best clearance player in the league in the ******* middle.

So basically worry about everyone else and not just him..

Well in the end he was daylight the best player on the ground.

Kane Cornes was right.

Allowing him to drift forward and man one of the worst 1:1 players in the air we have was a ultimate fail.

Let's not forget our two best mids were unable to get on the ground in the last 6 minutes 🤦
The article says Hinkley wants the whole team responsible for shutting him down. Not just one tagger. Why are you trying to twist it?

Back