List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Age saying it’s 4 x 600-650 with a trigger for a fifth. That’s miles off band one. They’ll match that you’d think.
And for that he is a great get For us

if they do they do

The Age saying it’s 4 x 600-650 with a trigger for a fifth. That’s miles off band one. They’ll match that you’d think.

The problem is if they match its pick 15 instead of 20. Is it really worth it? The other point which has been said many times is if they don’t match then pick 20 comes into negotiations which wouldn’t otherwise. It’s not in Saints or Crows interests you match.

The problem is if they match its pick 15 instead of 20. Is it really worth it? The other point which has been said many times is if they don’t match then pick 20 comes into negotiations which wouldn’t otherwise. It’s not in Saints or Crows interests you match.

Yeah this became crystal clear last night. We need a diagram to show why it's stupid for them to match. They get pick 20 and we throw in a sweetener. Hell even if we just straight up swap 15 for 20 then they get what they want and we only lose 5 places.

Dunstan would help them a lot TBH. Give Cripps some help on the inside.

I’d hate to see him go there.

On radio yesterday they were saying Essendon want pick 7 and extras and Carlton have offered Dow and O'Brien for Saad. Essendon want 7 and a player potentially. Carlton should be busy until the end of trade period doing one basic trade. We might want to give up on getting anything done with them.

Higgins youth stats are amazing. Why couldn't he play midfield now?

Fun fact, Clavarino is the only player in the 2017 draft top 40 yet to play a game.

Size probably, he's stocky but small. Caleb Daniel was a mid but too little to play as an inside mid in the seniors.

If the contract isnt even close to triggers band 1, this makes much more sense for everyone involved. But I doubt a club with Mark Ricciuto running it will realise this.

Take the band 2 compo then the clubs negotiate between ourselves a better outcome now with two first rounders to play with than just one thats only 5 picks better than the extra pick given by the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it that so called football experts don't realise that there is no AFL football club known as Saint.Kilda. it is St.Kilda or the Saints (the nicname)

Kane Cornes does it all the time. It is disrespectful and unprofessional.

Why is it that so called football experts don't realise that there is no AFL football club known as Saint.Kilda. it is St.Kilda or the Saints (the nicname)

Kane Cornes does it all the time. It is disrespectful and unprofessional.
I actually think it's just low intelligence mate, which comes as no surprise to anyone who's heard him speak

Sounds like Tyson Milne relocated to far north Queensland this year to play some footy. Finished 4th in the Cairns local league best and fairest and is playing in their grand final this weekend.

View attachment 997681
I did see that.

Port Douglas Crocs dominate that league. I've had a few mates play with them through the years.

Dmac got the extension under Satan’s watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you sure? I'm pretty confident he got the extension towards the end of the 18 season and I thought Lethers arrived shortly after. Either way he was retained because Richo liked him, you still have to work with coaches in terms of the players they want.

Yeah this became crystal clear last night. We need a diagram to show why it's stupid for them to match. They get pick 20 and we throw in a sweetener. Hell even if we just straight up swap 15 for 20 then they get what they want and we only lose 5 places.

Exactly right, matching the offer gives them one less asset (band 2 comp ~pick 19) to use.

And by matching the offer it means it is already too late for them to get band 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back