Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodoro will always try and maximise what he gets for an outgoing player. He will also minimise what he pays for an incoming player. Don’t get too worked up over common sense.

How about everyone stops trading with you. How many premierships wooden spoons will you have then?

I hope you keep Dodoro I hope you keep him for life. 😆

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result.

No-one's stupid enough to fall for his silly games- that everyone knows he's going to play- because he's been playing them for 20 years.

So no, it has nothing to do with "keeping nuff nuff's happy", and more to do with having a strategy that's actually paying off.

So if you believe he's doing this to "win", how many times does he fail to win with it, before he realises that it's just not an effective strategy?

How many times does he keep trying to unlock the door with the key that clearly doesn't fit it, hoping that one day the lock has changed, to miraculously fit that key?

(If "winning" trades is the goal?)

Honestly the proof is in the pudding. Look how bad their list is, currently the worst in the league. And there's no confidence they'll draft well.

If I was Port I'd just tell Orazio, we like you and all and we can see how you might be of use but unfortunately you're at Essendon and we are not going waste our time dealing with them.

Maybe when your a free agent will consider it.

I bet Orazio would be thrilled with that sort of commitment from Port...

Honestly the proof is in the pudding. Look how bad their list is, currently the worst in the league. And there's no confidence they'll draft well.
North have the worst and you and us are no better

We must be bad if Hawks fans reckon we have the worst list considering how garbage they are

I've been saying this from the start. Of course Essendon being Essendon think that a first round pick and every first born child from his family is a fair starting point.

If I was Port I'd just tell Orazio, we like you and all and we can see how you might be of use but unfortunately you're at Essendon and we are not going waste our time dealing with them.

Maybe when your a free agent will consider it.

can you do the negotiating with Essendon for us please?

Does this club exist only to be a trade week nuisance? No finals wins since 2004, but the supporters cheer on their beloved list manager as he wastes time and bungles deals.

I mean, the one interview Dodoro has done this trade period was very uneventful. So it’s just people falling for Sam Edmund making proclamations that time and again have been proven wrong by every corner of the AFL landscape.

Also, yes it is rather amusing watching opposition supporters have a meltdown every time Dodoro’s name is even mentioned in an article. No matter how ridiculous the article is, they’ll ALWAYS believe it.

I bet Orazio would be thrilled with that sort of commitment from Port...

Why should the team he wants to go to have to overpay if the persons employer is being unreasonable.

If you were trapped in a contract and your employer said you can’t leave unless the other employer gives me well over your market value and is being a prick about it as if you could be pissed if the other place gave up. They’d find another replacement which is just as good, costs less and you don’t have to deal with a complete nut job to get them across.

We’re doing Fantasia a favour trying to get him to his club of choice. If your club are being idiots about it that’s on you and him. It’s exactly why Fantasia has come out and said he won’t be returning. He’s doing everything he can to get out and you’re making it as hard as possible. Only club in the league that makes it hard for a player to leave when they want to, even when they’re already getting overs as an offer.

Fantasia can just sit out the year or retire and you’ll get nothing for him. Which is getting more and more likely every day with him coming out and saying whether he gets traded or not he’ll never be coming back to play a single game ever again for your pitiful club.

Why should the team he wants to go to have to overpay if the persons employer is being unreasonable.

If you were trapped in a contract and your employer said you can’t leave unless the other employer gives me well over your market value and is being a prick about it as if you could be pissed if the other place gave up. They’d find another replacement which is just as good, costs less and you don’t have to deal with a complete nut job to get them across.

We’re doing Fantasia a favour trying to get him to his club of choice. If your club are being idiots about it that’s on you and him. It’s exactly why Fantasia has come out and said he won’t be returning. He’s doing everything he can to get out and you’re making it as hard as possible. Only club in the league that makes it hard for a player to leave when they want to, even when they’re already getting overs as an offer.

Fantasia can just sit out the year or retire and you’ll get nothing for him. Which is getting more and more likely every day with him coming out and saying whether he gets traded or not he’ll never be coming back to play a single game ever again for your pitiful club.

Isn’t this exactly why we have to pay overs for Dunkley, because he is contracted..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What statement?

Came out last night and said he won’t be coming back to Essendon at all whether a deal gets done or not.

Exactly why the offer should come off the table. He can retire and come to us that way same as Mitch Clark or just sit out the season and we’ll decide if we pick him up next year. Will also be a cheap deal because of how desperately he wants to play for us giving you less compo than what we offered as a pick this year.

Win for us
Loss for Fantasia playing sanfl or retiring for a year.
Loss for Essendon.

Or you could accept overs for him now in the late twentys pick and it’s a win for you and Fantasia and the same result for us (get him a year earlier but lose a pick to do so when we’d get him free next year).

I mean, the one interview Dodoro has done this trade period was very uneventful. So it’s just people falling for Sam Edmund making proclamations that time and again have been proven wrong by every corner of the AFL landscape.

Also, yes it is rather amusing watching opposition supporters have a meltdown every time Dodoro’s name is even mentioned in an article. No matter how ridiculous the article is, they’ll ALWAYS believe it.
Who cares if your list is falling apart.

So long as you have a clown as a lost manager to amuse you right?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who cares if your list is falling apart.

So long as you have a clown as a lost manager to amuse you right?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Falling apart? We’ve had 3 players request trades out, and it looks like 3 requesting trades in.

Oh you mean the media clickbait you’re getting outraged about? Got you.

Falling apart? We’ve had 3 players request trades out, and it looks like 3 requesting trades in.

Oh you mean the media clickbait you’re getting outraged about? Got you.

You realise there is an equalization measure which forces a club to pay 95% of the salary cap. How do you think someone like Dodo would go in the Premier League?

I'll give you $100,000 for Leo Messi if you promise that he dates one of my daughters. (Don't know if he is even a father).

Isn’t this exactly why we have to pay overs for Dunkley, because he is contracted..?

I think a pick in the 20s is way overs for Fantasia though. He's not THAT good, he's a flashy inconsistent forward who has struggled for consistent form and continuity for 3 years. A move to half back to get some ball. Probably the shift to low scoring games doesn't help a forward like him either.

If he was uncontracted it'd be a pick in the late 30s, early 40s I imagine.

You realise there is an equalization measure which forces a club to pay 95% of the salary cap. How do you think someone like Dodo would go in the Premier League?

I'll give you $100,000 for Leo Messi if you promise that he dates one of my daughters. (Don't know if he is even a father).
Wtf is this post?

Other than emblematic of the DFA board

Back