Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct weight, 2 years was always the right length call, and imo always going to happen. Congratulations ken hinkley, you have been honest with yourself and your insight of where yu think we are at.

those that cannot except are not the equivalent of trumps deniers, but somewhere on that totally unsavoury elk.

2020 was a very compromised season and one in which we benefited from playing Victorian, WA and NSW sides either in Adelaide or at neutral venues in QLD that favour us.

I would have liked to see how we perform in a more traditional H&A fixture in 2021 before committing to another extension.

There is no evidence that we have learnt yet from the lessons of 2014-15 and 2017-18, despite us having a well-placed list.

Correct weight, 2 years was always the right length call, and imo always going to happen. Congratulations ken hinkley, you have been honest with yourself and your insight of where yu think we are at.

those that cannot except are not the equivalent of trumps deniers, but somewhere on that totally unsavoury elk.
If he backs it up this year (unlike previous) then absolutely. If he *s up (like previous) then we're ****ed. Fool me once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1610500260259.png

Actually I forgot about the 6 month payout clause.

So if we are going s**t mid next year we can sack him mid season and hire a new coach in 2022.

I'm actually OK with this now.

It protects the club in case this year was a stepping stone not a fluke and it gives Ken very little protection.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

For so many reasons, please elaborate on this :)

Absolutely ****ed. Making the same mistakes as 2017, premature contract extensions.

Where’s the hard on saying, let’s wait until the end of the year before talking contracts ?

Here’s hoping it does t bite us in the ass again and lead to 2 years of mediocre underachieving.

Edit; Also forgot about the 6 month pay out clause until reading it after posting this.

Original comment stands though. Standards still not as high as they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back