Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 4 vs. GWS, MCG Sat 10/04 @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These highlights of Ginnivan on YouTube.. I have no idea who he is.. no commentary. The camera is a mile away as well.
The mouse keeps moving around and it’s distracting also.

The mouse keeps moving around and it’s distracting also.

This Mccreery bloke no frills type.. but his pace could do damage I reckon. His kicking for goal is really up and under.. doesn't look like he has got a lot of punch behind his kick. But looks decent. Barely made the distance from 45.. then snagged one from outside 50. Unless he didn't get a hold of the first one.. or the wind. I've only seen 2 minutes of him.. so dunno much about him either. I do love the pace though.. looks like he can spin on a 5c piece.. didn't really see him * up any kicks. Looks pretty accurate with his disposal.. shots for goal. Looks like an honest bloke out there. I like him.

Last edited:
This Mccreery bloke no frills type.. but his pace could do damage I reckon. His kicking for goal is really up and under.. doesn't look like he has got a lot of punch behind his kick. Could be a worry. Barely made the distance from 45.. then snagged one from outside 50. Unless he didn't get a hold of the first one.. or the wind. I've only seen 2 minutes of him.. so dunno much about him either. I do love the pace though.. looks like he can spin on a 5c piece.
51/1 kicks a goal first kick

This Mccreery bloke no frills type.. but his pace could do damage I reckon. His kicking for goal is really up and under.. doesn't look like he has got a lot of punch behind his kick. Could be a worry. Barely made the distance from 45.. then snagged one from outside 50. Unless he didn't get a hold of the first one.. or the wind. I've only seen 2 minutes of him.. so dunno much about him either. I do love the pace though.. looks like he can spin on a 5c piece.
If he kicks 1 goal it’s an improvement on our current smalls.

Rubbish, Apples and Oranges, Brown was brought up with a footy in his hand from toddler age , still can`t kick over a pregnant ant, Mason Cox came too Collingwood at the age of 24 , playing in the VFL for the first time in the 2015 season . having never held a sherrin in his hands prior to that, what Mason Cox has been able to learn and develop in such a short time was fantastic endeavour,the unique skills and understanding of the game he has gained in such a short time is what work is about and what Cal can only dream about, been amazing , muchos respectos to the lanky Yankee, Brown was never AFL standard , never will be, if he didn`t have that surname, he would be playing at Bulleen
The surname rubbish is so childish. Tony Shaw is a club legend and premiership captain-they cut his son Brayden before you could say "see ya later!" Craig Stewart's son didn't even get a look in. There are probably other examples. No club would waste places because someone has the name of a former player.

In: Macrae, McCreary, Murphy, Kelly/Cameron
Out: Mayne, Tyler Brown, Madgen, WHE

This Mccreery bloke no frills type.. but his pace could do damage I reckon. His kicking for goal is really up and under.. doesn't look like he has got a lot of punch behind his kick. But looks decent. Barely made the distance from 45.. then snagged one from outside 50. Unless he didn't get a hold of the first one.. or the wind. I've only seen 2 minutes of him.. so dunno much about him either. I do love the pace though.. looks like he can spin on a 5c piece.. didn't really see him fu** up any kicks. Looks pretty accurate with his disposal.. shots for goal. Looks like an honest bloke out there. I like him.
I saw him slotting goals from the 50 m arc before the game last Thursday evening. He gets plenty of distance with his kicking.

I saw him slotting goals from the 50 m arc before the game last Thursday evening. He gets plenty of distance with his kicking.

Well that's good.. unfortunately I missed it re.. to busy entertaining my guests in my corporate box.. and throwing out free Madge badges to the crowd.. and then scurrying back into my corporate box after they started throwing em back at me.

Well that's good.. unfortunately I missed it re.. to busy entertaining my guests in my corporate box.. and throwing out free Madge badges to the crowd.. and then scurrying back into my corporate box after they started throwing em back at me.

True story. From a corporate box back in the mid 1990's at a Pies vs Demons match, we actually threw full stubbies to eager and adoring supporters below us. We were like the messiah. They didn't throw them back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True story. From a corporate box back in the mid 1990's at a Pies vs Demons match, we actually threw full stubbies to eager and adoring supporters below us. We were like the messiah. They didn't throw them back.

Did you knock em out and that re?

No mercy mate. I like that. I like that.

Last edited:
I used to invite my mates Spiro and that to my corporate box and that re.. cause that's what mates do yeah.. then cause my brain is always working overtime.. that's what you get when you've got a high IQ and that re.. thought the better option would be to invite my Tinder dates instead.. the only problem is I'm missing out on watching half the game.. well it's not too much of a problem these days considering how we're playing I suppose. Normally I like to find some downtime on a Sunday or whatever and finish off watching the rest of the game.

But anyway.. enough of that.. don't wanna tell everyone my life story on here.. let's get back to the football please.

Last edited:
Come on Pies, pick a couple of first gamers for the GWS game. Seeing a few other sides first and second year players really making an impact, and a point of difference to their sides. Like to see:

Out: Mayne, WHE, Madgen
In: Keane, Macrae, McCreery

Last edited:

Remember that incident when Paul Peos got ****ed by a hail storm when he was lining up the pill for a snag.. that's what it was *en like re.. I kid you not re. I was like getting hit in the hair.. on the face and that re.. I was like wtf.. *en forget about it re going back in * this type of thing and that re. I don't know who was more braver.. Peos or me mate.. I reckon I was I reckon. Copped more of a barrage than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back