Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Swans v Cats Sat May 1st 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

haha calling free kick totals is such a coping mechanism, Swans fans spent the whole first 3 quarters in this thread sooking about the umpires and now you're in here like this;

View attachment 1116464
Its the same point mate, umpires favoured Geelong if anyone, until the last minute. The free against Lloyd gifted you a goal too. If that hadn't happened, and hypothetically the game played out the same way, Cameron was marking that ball to kick a futile goal.

Ump was definitely yelling out something while it was in flight. Could have been "touched ... play on" but it's not clear to me.

Clearly says 'play on not 15, play on not 15' ... watched it 5 times myself now. Who knows if he actually kicks the goal, but that's exactly what he says - which is then reiterated to Cameron once he takes the not mark.

The only people on the broadcast saying it wasnt 15 metres was BT and Darcy who are both blind morons. The umpires clearly say it was touched immediately.

Fox Footy just replayed the broadcast, and again...it says play on not 15...not one of them went 'oh they said touched ball'...but sure, let's just make s**t up now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ump was definitely yelling out something while it was in flight. Could have been "touched ... play on" but it's not clear to me.

Sounded like he was saying play on not 15 to me.

It was easily 15 metres and the last call should have been htb too, nonetheless geelong now have the footy karma gods off their back after the brissy non- decision. So glad to have it over and done with so early in the year. We can all move on now lads.

Clearly says 'play on not 15, play on not 15' ... watched it 5 times myself now. Who knows if he actually kicks the goal, but that's exactly what he says - which is then reiterated to Cameron once he takes the not mark.
On the reverse camera angle showed just now he's very, very clearly signalling touched.

You'd reckon Channel 7 would just replay the bit of play and amp up the umpires call so we can actually here what it is. I was sure it was play on it was touched but now I'm not so sure. The last tackle lasted for a second by the time Selwood got him so that's fine.

Anyways how many shots on goal did Hawkins miss in the last? I know who I'd be blaming for the loss.

Back