Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he very well could be worse.

Wake up mate, Campbell wont be dropped. He rucked well, took some grabs in a winning side. Instead of repeating yourself over and over, be realistic for a change.
Campbell had 10 touches and 1 behind

If you’re impressed by that then you’re right no one is ever getting dropped

we will benefit more in the long term and potentially even the short term by playing Xerri instead

we will benefit more in the long term and potentially even the short term by playing Xerri instead
Two contested marks and four tackles as well, don't try and use stats to prove a point while omitting half of them.
He's playing well and holding his spot.

Two contested marks and four tackles as well, don't try and use stats to prove a point while omitting half of them.
He's playing well and holding his spot.
End of the day campbell is turning 30 and is a stop gap at best Xerri is goldys heir apparent

We are a developing team

I’m playing the heir apparent who is doing well in the vfl

End of the day campbell is turning 30 and is a stop gap at best Xerri is goldys heir apparent

We are a developing team

I would be playing all 3 in the AFL, but that means Eddie Ford is the VFL ruckman AND CHF.

We are a developing team

That's a perfectly respectable perspective. But you don't just shitcan a bloke to the VFL while he's in the seniors playing well.

That's a perfectly respectable perspective. But you don't just shitcan a bloke to the VFL while he's in the seniors playing well.

Someone always has to die in a tZ story.

Xerri would do the same

Bloke has mongrel and attacks the ball in the air

I just want one week where we see him instead of Campbell then compare

X is not an AFL centre square ruckman yet.

If you put him in the seniors, it's to pair up with Larkey & ruck the forward half stoppages.

Im not impressed by that, but guys arent generally dropped on a week to week basis. He has been good for the last few, rucked well and we won, which often doesnt lend itself to unforced changes. Yet here we are explaining it again.

Yep, after today I'd get Scott in, probably for Lazzaro.

Gonna need to put some work into Parish and Merrett, obviously. Can't let them have the ball on their terms on the inside and transition to limit the effectiveness of those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, after today I'd get Scott in, probably for Lazzaro.

Gonna need to put some work into Parish and Merrett, obviously. Can't let them have the ball on their terms on the inside and transition to limit the effectiveness of those two.

I’d be inclined to have only one of Cunners/Simpkin/LDU in there at a time.

Thomas/Powell to make up the other two spots.

Gee we are unlucky with injuries. Devon Smith did his hammy. That’s a big loss for us. Terrible footballer.

He’s the type of front running squib that gets off the chain against us.

Xerri is playing brilliantly, but Campbell and Goldstein are also playing well... Xerri will need to wait for his opportunity. It will come.
Atu to possibly come in for a lock down role on Tippa. He always destroys us.
Bailey Scott played well, but cant see him coming back this week though after a great win.
Turner to be given the lock down role on Parish.

Went to the * v Freo game today. Mainly because I have AFL membership and, after a year of paying for it without going to a single game, I feel as if I need to get my $$$ worth this year. Two observations...

1) In 2021, they're rubbish. They're ahead of us so should start favourites but there's nothing scary there next week whatsoever. However, they scored big when Saad and Daniher left. FMD - top 10 picks for those two. Best thing that ever happened to them. They might be alright in a couple of years.

2) Their supporters are total campaigners. Total. Campaigners.

I didn't have to go today to work those things out, but it was a good exercise in validation. I hope we smash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back