Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum has played 62 games, it is now highly unlikely that it gets any better for him or us. When he has played his best footy it has been exciting, he's kicked some very good goals, had some high possession games, and had a real impact. Unfortunately, these have been the exceptions, not the norm. There has been no consistency and he has struggled to put a run of top games or a good season all together.

For a not very solid young player in his first playing year, Bianco has shown a lot. He looks like he will be the player everyone thought we were getting in McCrae. This is not to say that the latter is no good, only that Bianco is ahead of the game for a young, slight late draft pick. Now give him time.

For a not very solid young player in his first playing year, Bianco has shown a lot. He looks like he will be the player everyone thought we were getting in McCrae. This is not to say that the latter is no good, only that Bianco is ahead of the game for a young, slight late draft pick. Now give him time.

Don't Right Off Macrae yet

Callum has played 62 games, it is now highly unlikely that it gets any better for him or us. When he has played his best footy it has been exciting, he's kicked some very good goals, had some high possession games, and had a real impact. Unfortunately, these have been the exceptions, not the norm. There has been no consistency and he has struggled to put a run of top games or a good season all together.
Swap "high possession games" with Multiple goal games and we're describing Cox

not his first year, drafted with Rantall and Ruscoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came accross as that as you said we Expected this from Macrae
As indeed we did. He was in most people's heads as a likely frequent senior player this year, but has not come up yet. I am very hopeful that he will, and perhaps next year he will show as much as Bianco has this year. Both of them are some way off being regular senior players, and will need quite a bit of work to become such. So far, Bianco is ahead.

As indeed we did. He was in most people's heads as a likely frequent senior player this year, but has not come up yet. I am very hopeful that he will, and perhaps next year he will show as much as Bianco has this year. Both of them are some way off being regular senior players, and will need quite a bit of work to become such. So far, Bianco is ahead.

Well he missed all last season so no Shock he is not doing as well as some thought at start of the Season.

I thought he was most AFL Ready draftee but with the Year Missed it shows.

No Shock that he 2 SA Boys Poulter and Mcreery playing most AFL Games in there Debut Season

Bianco is Older and already had a Year in the AFL System

Last edited:
He's going well.

I don't think he's ever going to improve his speed that much, so they need to get more size into him.

Rather a Good Ball User that is tad Slow then some one who is Quick with Questionable Disposal

He's going well.

I don't think he's ever going to improve his speed that much, so they need to get more size into him.

Yeah he’s sloooooow. I think he’ll be quality, but he needs to build up his body to become a Neale/ Parish level accumulator...

Rather a Good Ball User that is tad Slow then some one who is Quick with Questionable Disposal
Yes mate. He just needs the size because he’s going to have to distribute under pressure a lot so will need to be able to stand up in tackles.

He shows good tackle technique too so having some size will assist with that as well.

Yeah he’s sloooooow. I think he’ll be quality, but he needs to build up his body to become a Neale/ Parish level accumulator...
Agree a touch slow but if he can size up disposal options to advantage quickly and dispose well with a couple of steps he can be a weapon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back