News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if he takes Wrights role as playing development coach in SANFL, or has Wright agreed to continue there?
If I was a betting man I'd say yes .....is it 3 years that Wright has played SANFL ? ....that's enough & Lynch would have a bigger impact as playing Capt

Yep 3 years and impact appears to be waning, although that could be role dependent. Would be great to have Tom Lynch in that side.
I'd like to see Lynch as playing Coach of the SANFL side ......better longterm Coach than Godden, who's marking time

We’re allowed that one marquee player still I believe, currently held by Wright. If Wright finishes up, Lynch could come in.
I thought Wright had to have been out of football for a year first or something?

Maybe I'm imagining it

Does Wright have to finish? He hasn’t been an AFL player for a few years now, surely there’s a time limit on it?
I think that is correct. PA I believe done that with Sutcliffe. We just have to name Lynch as a Marquee and Wright just a normal player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that is correct. PA I believe done that with Sutcliffe. We just have to name Lynch as a Marquee and Wright just a normal player.
What's a normal player though? Don't know for sure but think we only have AFL listed players, top ups and the one marquee player playing for our SANFL team and Wright probably wouldn't be allowed to a top so soon?

Don't know if there's any updated rules but Wayne's post here has the 2019 rules.

What' Wright s a normal player though? Don't know for sure but think we only have AFL listed players, top ups and the one marquee player playing for our SANFL team and Wright probably wouldn't be allowed to a top so soon?

Don't know if there's any updated rules but Wayne's post here has the 2019 rules.
Wright should be eligible as a top up player. Does anyone know if he also has a coaching role at the club.

What's a normal player though? Don't know for sure but think we only have AFL listed players, top ups and the one marquee player playing for our SANFL team and Wright probably wouldn't be allowed to a top so soon?

How did Daniel Jackson play SANFL for us?

Give Wright an off field job and have him play under the same conditions Jackson did.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

we should actually have given The Suns a pick for taking that absolute spud off our hands..

they did us a massive favour.
Correct, many Suns fans were questioning why we would chase him at all, seems they knew better than our trade team. Atkins is an absolute spud and has 3 years left on his contract. Whoever put this together should be fired

I'd like to see Lynch as playing Coach of the SANFL side ......better longterm Coach than Godden, who's marking time
Have you any intel that Godden is a bad coach? His SANFL record is good at WWT. His role is development. Hard to have a winning team with fill in players of country standard.

Have you any intel that Godden is a bad coach? His SANFL record is good at WWT. His role is development. Hard to have a winning team with fill in players of country standard.
No I haven't any intel .....but I do think Lynch has the makings of a good asst Coach, and Godden was demoted from that role ....Lynch would have far more AFL gamestyle knowledge

So question- end of next year comes around. Rankine and Pickett out of contract. Who do you take? For me Pickett everytime. Rankine has more talent, but I doubt we will ever see it realised. Pickett gives you impact bow and for 10 years following!

I am sure the club are doing everything they can on this but I wouldn't be waiting for next year for Lukosius. I think we have seen the player always holds the upper hand in these scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back