Senior 3. Jesse Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

How will he go in Vic? Is there home sickness factor here?

Given his aspirations to work in TV/Movies I'd say he'll be pretty comfortable in a move to somewhere he can gain greater exposure, opportunities and qualifications for that industry.

Go home factor not a worry. He'll be a world traveller.

So much fun to watch, such an entertaining player. Really hope he makes it, would love to see him lighting up the G.

You can put down your glasses. It's a Motlop! It's a Motlop that will finish it off! Kick it Jesse. And he does!

And Carlton will win the flag!!!

*Crowd goes wild*

Disclaimer: No Bruces were hurt during the making of this post.

Daniel Rioli drafted 2015, gets premiership in 2017 in his second season
Willie Rioli drafted 2016, gets premiership in 2018 in his second season
Kosi Pickett drafted 2019, gets premiership in 2021 in his second season

Hope Jesse Motlop is our success story

You mean I have to wait until 2023? Jeez, what a buzzkill.

:p

Welcome Jesse! All the best :)

He will play early, have fun and he will like it

Really level headed, balanced player with really footy IQ and vision.

How many games do you see Motlop playing in the seniors next year?
Will he have any issues running out games?

You can put down your glasses. It's a Motlop! It's a Motlop that will finish it off! Kick it Jesse. And he does!

And Carlton will win the flag!!!

*Crowd goes wild*

Disclaimer: No Bruces were hurt during the making of this post.
each time I hear that piece of commentary I die a little more - it was a "cathy leading into the straight" opportunity and he could have gone with anything but he went "an amigo" and stuffed it.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just occurred to me that Motlop is the only young Draftee to come to CFC this year :eek:
There's no other draftees for him to bond and share the new AFL experience with.

Lucky for us he is a matured youngster and an extrovert.
He should be able to thrive in this professional team environment rather than being worried about homesickness
Watch him coming into contention for RD1, if not - his debut would not far from the early rounds in 2022 :D

It just occurred to me that Motlop is the only young Draftee to come to CFC this year :eek:
There's no other draftees for him to bond and share the new AFL experience with.

Lucky for us he is a matured youngster and an extrovert.
He should be able to thrive in this professional team environment rather than being worried about homesickness

Yeah i was thinking the same thing - going from primary school to high school and you are the only year 7..... 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back