Scandal Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor laying in bed together and rating women

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL we really live rent free in every other club's heads...

4 wins on the trot and this is the biggest scandal you can find?

I think that statement only really works when it's all the other club supporters piling on, in this instance it mostly seems to be the media who are in a flap, supporters of other clubs in this thread seem to be more or less on the side of the two players involved.

Tik tok is for teenage girls and bored housewives, besides anything else foremost.
What a couple of absolute flogs.
Should be just as embaraased they are on Tik Tok besides anything else.
Hating popular things doesn't give you a personality

Tik tok is for teenage girls and bored housewives, besides anything else foremost.
What a couple of absolute flogs.
Should be just as embaraased they are on Tik Tok besides anything else.

I'd be more "embaraased" following a joke of a club who hasn't won a flag for 56 years than being on tiktok.

Another 2 dumb as dogsh1t players who actually thought this was a good idea to upload and without thought that the Media would be all over it

Not sure what they are teaching them down at Filthwood but it certainly ain't social media skills
aadawson.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone read (books) in their free time anymore?
Does anyone write in their free time anymore?
Does anyone just sit and think in their free time anymore?
Is life just a series of entertainments and distractions?

Is dinner ready?

Is it worse than spending your time on an internet forum?
Yeah I reckon it is actually.

I mean I like football and I like hanging out on a forum with other people who also like football and talking about football.

What's interesting about watching Jack Ginnivan or Quaynor's gf or Max Gawn rating pretend girls or acting like they are shopping at Rebel Sports..? I don't even think they're similar.

How the hell did two AFL players think rating women on appearance and posting that on social media is a good idea?

Even better was that they were rating imaginary women based on the description of them.

How cringeworthy. When did young people get so.... lame.

Later Quaynor says: “She’s a nine and a half, but is homeless.”

To which Ginnivan replies: “Two and a half.”

The issue isn't so much objectification of women, I know they're joking but the above doesn't really reflect well on Collingwood as a brand which is working hard to combat homelessness and help disadvantaged people Collingwood and Coles unite for homeless

It's just a little bit tasteless and crass given the current environment with a lot of people struggling.

Later Quaynor says: “She’s a nine and a half, but is homeless.”

To which Ginnivan replies: “Two and a half.”

The issue isn't so much objectification of women, I know they're joking but the above doesn't really reflect well on Collingwood as a brand which is working hard to combat homelessness and help disadvantaged people Collingwood and Coles unite for homeless

It's just a little bit tasteless and crass given the current environment with a lot of people struggling.
Yeah a pretty shitty and entitled comment. I actually quite like Ginnivan and won't judge him too harshly over a stupid joke, but it does make him look like a privileged private school prat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back