Traded Luke Jackson [Traded with #44 and #67 to Fremantle for #13, F1 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day, Melbourne may lack the leverage but we're going to ask for 3 first rounders including one in the top 3. We'll ask for Brayshaw and we'll ask for Darcy and Serong. These are the names that we'll be floating around. So 2x picks 17's isn't remotely close.

What's the difference between WCE's 2nd round pick and Freo's 'first rounder'? maybe 3 picks different. We can go to WCE and request their 2nd rounder and next years first very easy.

Not sure about the first bit but the second part about the Eagles sets the bar.

Eagles 2022 2nd and their 2023 1st.

Pick 19 or 20 and a future top 10, possibly top 5 pick.

That would be the minimum Melbourne will get.

If Dees play it well they can then take Geelongs first for Brayshaw by matching the bid and trade Freo/Demoms 2023 picks to 2022 and take 4 top 20 picks (7 Jackson, 14 Jackson 2023 pick, 16 Geelong Brayshaw pick and 17 Demons 2023 trade into 2022)

Rebuild on the fly
Even if you lose Jackson and Brayshaw you wont need to rebuild. Solid team you have

Not sure about the first bit but the second part about the Eagles sets the bar.

Eagles 2022 2nd and their 2023 1st.

Pick 19 or 20 and a future top 10, possibly top 5 pick.

That would be the minimum Melbourne will get.
correct. That's heaps better than the trash that's being offered at the moment. I reckon Jackson will do the right thing by Melbourne and not screw them over. If so, I look forward to booing him every week he's at the G. It's a bit annoying that he didn't acknowledge that he was a flight risk in his draft interviews .

Maybe you blokes should try it sometime considering some of the stuff I’ve seen written by your fans about Gaff , Nic Nat ,Darling and McGovern this year

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

well even if some fans have 'written stuff' lol, how is this comparable to constant stream of players walking out

not even in the same universe

Is Meek any good? Could he be steak knives to the pick 6-8 and pick 14-17? Or is he decent?

We genuinely have no rucks left since Daw has retired.

I added him to my SuperCoach one week and he got me a decent score but was dropped

If we can honestly snare 4 picks in the top 20 and have Weiderman play Jackson’s role I think we come out half decent

Is Meek any good? Could he be steak knives to the pick 6-8 and pick 14-17? Or is he decent?

We genuinely have no rucks left since Daw has retired.

I added him to my SuperCoach one week and he got me a decent score but was dropped
In terms of actual ruck work he's averaging more clearances and twice as many hitouts as luke Jackson. If you want a ruck he's a decent option, if you want a 200cm glorified midfielder then probably not

Darcy is a number 1 ruck?
Serong is a midfielder?

Jackson is a backup Ruck and Brayshaw plays backline/wing?
You realise Darcy would be a backup ruck behind Gawn too yeah. Jackson will be a better player than Darcy and that's why he's worth more. Brayshaw is better than Serong. He'll make the AA team. don't forget he came 3rd in the brownlow as a mid.
you really overrate your own players mate.

You realise Darcy would be a backup ruck behind Gawn too yeah. Jackson will be a better player than Darcy and that's why he's worth more. Brayshaw is better than Serong. He'll make the AA team. don't forget he came 3rd in the brownlow as a mid.
The only overrating in this whole thread is the value of Luke Jackson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson would not be worth more than darcy.

Wait so realistically where would Darcy stack up in terms of the competitions ruckmans?

Also with regards to Serong. A Rising Star winner aged 21. Where is the overating?

I think Meek + 2023 FF + pick 7-9 from third club I would be happy with.

In fact with Weiderman doing a decent job playing backup ruck I think we come out on top.

Go to the draft with picks 7,14,16(Brayshaw) and 17 and take the next Rozee/Dursma/Butters combo. Paired with Van Rooyan/Laurie/Bowey/Turner it’s another decent mini core happening.

Target Mac Andrew once he fills out and Gawn retires and we are laughing

3rd in the brownlow as a mid? Boy I wonder why they dont play him mid then 🤔🤔

I think Meek + 2023 FF + pick 7-9 from third club I would be happy with.

In fact with Weiderman doing a decent job playing backup ruck I think we come out on top.

Go to the draft with picks 7,14,16(Brayshaw) and 17 and take the next Rozee/Dursma/Butters combo. Paired with Van Rooyan/Laurie/Bowey/Turner it’s another decent mini core happening.
JVR will be back in purple too

God knows, would rather him or Salem in the guts over 10 touch Sparrow
Exactly. Danester telling me that Im overrating Serong and Darcy. Darcy is likely the second best Ruckman in the game next to Gawn. Serong an up and coming midfield jet. Yep overrating haha

3rd in the brownlow as a mid? Boy I wonder why they dont play him mid then 🤔🤔
correct. 3rd in the Brownlow as a mid. Maybe because we've got Oliver and petracca already and Viney. Viney can't play other positions. You do realise Brayshaw is in AA contention this year right? is Serong, is Darcy? Not even close. Respect the man.

Please address your oversight in Darcy being 2nd ruck behind Gawn in your next reply.

correct. 3rd in the Brownlow as a mid. Maybe because we've got Oliver and petracca already and Viney. Viney can't play other positions. You do realise Brayshaw is in AA contention this year right? is Serong, is Darcy? Not even close. Respect the man.

Please address your oversight in Darcy being 2nd ruck behind Gawn in your next reply.
Serong will be AA soon enough. Darcy is clearly a top ruckman in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back