Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Demons v Pies Fri Aug 5th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown didn’t touch it? Was all over his defender’s back.
I was talking about Pickett, you lost that one and now you go off my topic
and go to a different one. I don’t know what you are winging about, if it
wasn‘t for the umpires you would be down by 5 instead of three.
But you only see the one you want to see. 🤡

Thanks for that really measured response to what was a genuine query I raised :rolleyes:

I literally said I was only leaning towards lucky, then said it was a fair comment when one of your fellow Magpie fans said it was probably a bit of both.

Don’t give up the chance to activate that Collingwood victim complex though will you…
Pretty weak option to just lean towards ‘lucky’. Provide a measured initial opinion and you’ll get a measured response.

Anyway, not trying to get into an argument with you. Hope it’s an equally entertaining second half.

Agree. I’ll pass judgment on the odd call, but there are people just so fixated on it. It’s genuinely in the top couple of issues the AFL need to try and fix

(How umpires are perceived, not their actual performances)

Yeah.

I go to games and am rarely surprised by decisions, I think most people just don't know the rules. I'd anything not enough frees are paid (esp high tackles the last couple of weeks 🙄)

Remember a few years ago when we were going on and on about the state of the game and how boring it had become?

Don't know if it's rule changes, skills, strategy or a bit all of the above, but we have had many good games this year, this is one of the better ones.
It’s been a fantastic year of footy, really entertaining and often unpredictable. Some people just can’t be pleased no matter what.

Pretty weak option to just lean towards ‘lucky’. Provide a measured initial opinion and you’ll get a measured response.
So there’s no room for shades of grey in this game, you just have to do a Kane Cornes and shove all your chips into one opinion, not concede that there might be room for alternative interpretations? Come on…

Anyway, not trying to get into an argument with you. Hope it’s an equally entertaining second half.
Full agreement here. Enjoy the footy 👍

Yeah.

I go to games and am rarely surprised by decisions, I think most people just don't know the rules. I'd anything not enough frees are paid (esp high tackles the last couple of weeks 🙄)

Yep. But also, a huge amount don’t actually want to learn the rules - happy to just hurl abuse and claim the umpires robbed them

Bottom 8 shitekicker, like Adelaide?
Stay on topic champ.

Typical response from you though and really surprised you are online with the game in the balance…. Usually the lippy nature only comes out after you have won….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there’s no room for shades of grey in this game, you just have to do a Kane Cornes and shove all your chips into one opinion, not concede that there might be room for alternative interpretations? Come on…

Full agreement here. Enjoy the footy 👍
Please don’t bring that flog into this 😂

Back