Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Qualifying Final vs. Geelong, Sat 03/09, 4:35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all of Adams, Naicos and Howe set to play.

I can't help but feel like Nick Daicos has been sore for a while, given he occasionally misses the first main session of the week 🤷

Howe had strapping on his calf against the Blues and he played and did his job so not too worried there.

So all of Adams, Naicos and Howe set to play.

I can't help but feel like Nick Daicos has been sore for a while, given he occasionally misses the first main session of the week 🤷

Howe had strapping on his calf against the Blues and he played and did his job so not too worried there.

His ribs were hurt in a tackle. Melbourne game? I think he’s been managed a bit since then.

Loved the headline I read yesterday, on (what feels like one of hundreds) a footy site somewhere:

‘Pies’ Ferrari in the garage - what’s up with Nick Daicos?’

Last edited:

His ribs were hurt in a tackle. Melbourne game? I think he’s been managed a bit sense then.

Loved the headline I read yesterday, on (what feels like one of hundreds) a footy site somewhere:

‘Pies’ Ferrari in the garage - what’s up with Nick Daicos?’

Yeah I reckon that was the cause of it too. Probably a fractured rib or something 😑

We're two days out from a qualifying final after finishing 17th last year, and this thread is practically dormant compared to the Trade/FA thread and the Ginnivan thread discussing the origins of Nazi anti-Semitism. Good times.
We're nothing if not creative, distracted, diverse and fairly nutty

We're two days out from a qualifying final after finishing 17th last year, and this thread is practically dormant compared to the Trade/FA thread and the Ginnivan thread discussing the origins of Nazi anti-Semitism. Good times.
Not much to talk about so far out from the game. Should be straight forward selection of 22. Not sure who sub will be though.

Blame the bye week

It’s bizarre,isn’t it?There seems to be much more interest in what’s happening next year rather than what’s happening right now.It seems that people have forgotten that we’re actually in the finals right now,

Not much to talk about so far out from the game. Should be straight forward selection of 22. Not sure who sub will be though.
Guess they'll pick someone that can cover for us resting ND in the last quarter as we sail home with a 10 goal win.

Guess they'll pick someone that can cover for us resting ND in the last quarter as we sail home with a 10 goal win.
tricks handball GIF by CollingwoodFC

A fellow master of the flick handpass, Jack Madgen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuger may be Sub
Obviously he's not fully fit, but if we are getting smashed aerially forward of the ball they may sub him in
plus hes versatile
Not sure the other options are so appetising either

It’s bizarre,isn’t it?There seems to be much more interest in what’s happening next year rather than what’s happening right now.It seems that people have forgotten that we’re actually in the finals right now,
I agree. Many posts telling us we will quickly fall down the ladder again and how unsustainable our way of playing is......I have been surprised. This is the time for dreaming and hoping and being filled with pride and optimism.

I agree. Many posts telling us we will quickly fall down the ladder again and how unsustainable our way of playing is......I have been surprised. This is the time for dreaming and hoping and being filled with pride and optimism.
Our way of playing is designed for Finals Footy, we are going to hypnotise the Cats into realizing how s**t they are

I think JC would be the most impactful sub we could select. Callum's form has been really good in the VFL, so if he is named sub, he has earned it. But I hope we don't have to see our sub play at all across September - no injuries, continuity in our 22 - that's what we need!

I'd have hoped for Carmichael to be our sub.
But he left the track early today, was proppy as he headed towards his car and drove off in his civvies while other players were still hanging around the ground.

I'd have hoped for Carmichael to be our sub.
But he left the track early today, was proppy as he headed towards his car and drove off in his civvies while other players were still hanging around the ground.

That’s a bummer. He was my No1 sub choice too. Hopefully available for subsequent matches.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back