Is Gary Rohan the worst finals player of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

‘How many more games OUT OF OUR LAST 16 would we have won.’

‘The exact number is unknowable but it would be at least 1 more, guaranteed.’

Falcon, ladies and gentlemen

PS.
The last time Gary Rohan lost a game was in 2021.

Why the f are you talking about last 16 games for when you won them? I’m talking about games you would’ve/could’ve replaced him and won. You want to live in your own world so much you make up questions you like to hear the answer too. You’re fried mate.

Any game you lost with Rohan in it you would’ve had a better chance without him and used somebody else. Fact. It’s why you are paying him peanuts and nobody else wants him. You guys even drop him ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why the f are you talking about last 16 games for when you won them? I’m talking about games you would’ve/could’ve replaced him and won. You want to live in your own world so much you make up questions you like to hear the answer too. You’re fried mate.

Any game you lost with Rohan in it you would’ve had a better chance without him and used somebody else. Fact. It’s why you are paying him peanuts and nobody else wants him. You guys even drop him ffs.

You were the one who brought up our potential improvement if we picked someone else. I pointed out that we’ve won 16 straight (and all the matches we lost this year were without Rohan) so what improvement are we supposed to be aiming at?

And.
It’s not a fact.

I’ve literally shown you a current Geelong teammate of his who is a far worse footballer both generally and especially in finals. Why would bringing an inferior player give us a better chance of winning?

I’d have thought your days of passing your own opinion off as fact were behind you.

No one cares about Gary Rohan. If people want to slag him off that’s fine. People get more joy out of laughing at the garbage you post

You were the one who brought up our potential improvement if we picked someone else. I pointed out that we’ve won 16 straight (and all the matches we lost this year were without Rohan) so what improvement are we supposed to be aiming at?

And.
It’s not a fact.

I’ve literally shown you a current Geelong teammate of his who is a far worse footballer both generally and especially in finals. Why would bringing an inferior player give us a better chance of winning?

I’d have thought your days of passing your own opinion off as fact were behind you.

No one cares about Gary Rohan. If people want to slag him off that’s fine. People get more joy out of laughing at the garbage you post

Aiming for b2b which you’ll never get in your lifetime.

Also I said average AFL standard player. The ones you previously mentioned are below average. I say this because Rohan is below average.

Ok if nobody cares stop responding to be and call him crap when he is. I have Geelong mates outside of BF that have said he should be delisted.

Aiming for b2b which you’ll never get in your lifetime.

Also I said average AFL standard player. The ones you previously mentioned are below average. I say this because Rohan is below average.

Ok if nobody cares stop responding to be and call him crap when he is. I have Geelong mates outside of BF that have said he should be delisted.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh boo hoo we will never get cups with consecutive numbers on them whatever will I do

No I like responding to you. I get an inflated sense of ego from routinely pointing out the fallacies and contradictions in your comments.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh boo hoo we will never get cups with consecutive numbers on them whatever will I do

No I like responding to you. I get an inflated sense of ego from routinely pointing out the fallacies and contradictions in your comments.

Yeah I agree your ego is massive. Fallacies and Contradictions like asking if you can win more than 16/16 games? Like dude I’ve never come across somebody as delusional and stupid as you. Doubt your IQ would be 50 considering you dunno how to calculate goal accuracy. Get help and educate yourself rather than sitting on your coach watching sports all day. It rots the brain.

Yeah I agree your ego is massive. Fallacies and Contradictions like asking if you can win more than 16/16 games? Like dude I’ve never come across somebody as delusional and stupid as you. Doubt your IQ would be 50 considering you dunno how to calculate goal accuracy. Get help and educate yourself rather than sitting on your coach watching sports all day. It rots the brain.

Asking if a team would win more than 16 out of 16 games with a personnel change is neither a fallacy nor a contradiction.

You dunno how to calculate it either: screenshooting a graphic isn’t a calculation.

Asking if a team would win more than 16 out of 16 games with a personnel change is neither a fallacy nor a contradiction.

You dunno how to calculate it either: screenshooting a graphic isn’t a calculation.

Jesus you don’t even know English. A fallacy is a mistaken belief/contention based on unsound arguments. Which your statement was. You thought it proved something but it didn’t and was unanswerable. It also directly contradicted the point that was raised to you as you referred to replacing Rohan in games you won instead of the ones you lost for some cooked reason.

Look up how it’s calculated it’s not hard instead of making up your own s**t as per usual. Rohan is a dud, fact and if you replied on him to get you over the line you’ve got no chance going b2b. Go on a holiday or something instead.

Jesus you don’t even know English. A fallacy is a mistaken belief/contention based on unsound arguments. Which your statement was. You thought it proved something but it didn’t and was unanswerable. It also directly contradicted the point that was raised to you as you referred to replacing Rohan in games you won instead of the ones you lost for some cooked reason.

Look up how it’s calculated it’s not hard instead of making up your own s**t as per usual.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Look up how it’s calculated it’s not hard instead of making up your own s**t as per usual. Rohan is a dud, fact and if you replied on him to get you over the line you’ve got no chance going b2b. Go on a holiday or something instead.

"A fallacy is a mistaken belief/contention based on unsound arguments."

Woo-hoo! Someone has been reading the dictionary. Good for you.

When? Name the year and the round.

"A fallacy is a mistaken belief/contention based on unsound arguments."

Woo-hoo! Someone has been reading the dictionary. Good for you.
He asked his English teacher who looked up the dictionary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I checked, he won us a Qualifying on the way to a premiership.

Perhaps you should tone down the trolling and focus on why we won the flag.

PS: He was crucial; your inability to understand it equates, I fear, to a teenage Essendon fan.

Redeemed himself this finals series in the qualifying and semi final.

You do realise it doesn’t discredit the post at the time of posting though being 2021…

Redeemed himself this finals series in the qualifying and semi final.

You do realise it doesn’t discredit the post at the time of posting though being 2021…

Tbh it’s still not discredited now. Only kicked 3.1 with 14 disposals in the QF, 2.0 with 10 disposals in the SF, 0.1 with 7 disposals in the GF. That’s really mediocre when you average it out not to mentioned averaging with previous years. It’s probably his best finals series too lol.

Noah Balta gets stats like that and he gets ridiculed.

Tbh it’s still not discredited now. Only kicked 3.1 with 14 disposals in the QF

Noah Balta gets stats like that and he gets ridiculed.

Geelong v Collingwood​

9 - Gary Rohan (GEEL)
6 - Darcy Moore (COLL)
5 - Jordan De Goey (COLL)
5 - Scott Pendlebury (COLL)
3 - Tom Atkins (GEEL)
1 - Jeremy Cameron (GEEL)
1 - Joel Selwood (GEEL)

Balta is pus.

Geelong v Collingwood​

9 - Gary Rohan (GEEL)
6 - Darcy Moore (COLL)
5 - Jordan De Goey (COLL)
5 - Scott Pendlebury (COLL)
3 - Tom Atkins (GEEL)
1 - Jeremy Cameron (GEEL)
1 - Joel Selwood (GEEL)

Balta is pus.

Well PB would not agree with you. BOG don’t matter only stats. Unless he changes his tune again to suit him.

And yeah Balta is dumb af, needs to improve his game. He’s not old like Rohan though is he? He’ll improve. If Balta is the pus Rohan is the scab.

Well PB would not agree with you. BOG don’t matter only stats. Unless he changes his tune again to suit him.

And yeah Balta is dumb af, needs to improve his game. He’s not old like Rohan though is he? He’ll improve. If Balta is the pus Rohan is the scab.

😂😂😂

God you are laughably stupid I haven’t even tried to claim he was best on ground or anything I just said he’s played enough decent finals to make this sort of thread look stupid.

Go discover sunlight mate

God you are laughably stupid I haven’t even tried to claim he was best on ground or anything I just said he’s played enough decent finals to make this sort of thread look stupid.

Go discover sunlight mate

Lol. When you argue that Dustys norm smiths don’t mean anything cause GAJ high stats games could still mean they are better. Do you even remember what you argue mate. Thick as a brick you are, just another country bumpkin.

Yeah maybe I’ll step outside and go for a drive? You going to?

Lol. When you argue that Dustys norm smiths don’t mean anything cause GAJ high stats games could still mean they are better. Do you even remember what you argue mate. Thick as a brick you are, just another country bumpkin.

Yeah maybe I’ll step outside and go for a drive? You going to?

What does that even mean?

You are the David Brent of this forum.

I can’t drive as I have epilepsy and have been restricted from doing so. I’m walking instead.

I’m right. Winning a medal for best on ground in one game doesn’t make your performance better than someone else’s in a game where they weren’t best on ground. That’s not opinion, that’s fact.
Quite what it has to do with your inability to stay out of any Geelong related thread and cope with the fact that Gary Rohan has played a handful of decent finals is anyone’s guess but given the academic drag factor I’m dealing with simply by talking to you, such a mystery is to be expected.

You waffle on a stupid rant about making up questions and scenarios a poster addresses, then you follow on from that by making up hypothetical scenarios about how we would have potentially won all these games if we picked someone else...

Btw you are aware he was injured the first part of the season when we went 4-4 sitting mid table and came in later to play a part in our 16 game streak??

Yeah, the team obviously benefited from him out and suffered with him in it.

You waffle on a stupid rant about making up questions and scenarios a poster addresses, then you follow on from that by making up hypothetical scenarios about how we would have potentially won all these games if we picked someone else...

Btw you are aware he was injured the first part of the season when we went 4-4 sitting mid table and came in later to play a part in our 16 game streak??

Yeah, the team obviously benefited from him out and suffered with him in it.

Mate I’m the only one that keeps these threads going cause you guys harass people who say otherwise. Bad insecurity issues especially after a flag win.

What does that even mean?

You are the David Brent of this forum.

I can’t drive as I have epilepsy and have been restricted from doing so. I’m walking instead.

I’m right. Winning a medal for best on ground in one game doesn’t make your performance better than someone else’s in a game where they weren’t best on ground. That’s not opinion, that’s fact.
Quite what it has to do with your inability to stay out of any Geelong related thread and cope with the fact that Gary Rohan has played a handful of decent finals is anyone’s guess but given the academic drag factor I’m dealing with simply by talking to you, such a mystery is to be expected.

Because the other guy brought up coaches votes obviously.

Doubt your IQ would be 50 considering you dunno how to calculate goal accuracy. Get help and educate yourself rather than sitting on your coach watching sports all day. It rots the brain.

Asking someone to educate themselves rather than sitting on their coach all day, this made me laugh out loud, thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back