Is Gary Rohan the worst finals player of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised by how strong an overhead mark this guy is. Did it to use in the finals last year, and looked just as strong in the air last night.

I'm surprised by how strong an overhead mark this guy is. Did it to use in the finals last year, and looked just as strong in the air last night.

I reckon he plays a similar way to Dangerfield as a permanent forward: very strong overhead, power athletes who can take a pack mark, good size for a third key target. Dangerfield has more natural talent and obviously would get more of it in the forward line, but Rohan's a more reliable set shot.

Dangerflog hiding on the bench in the last quarter after racking up 10 clangers was certainly a highlight of last night

View attachment 1632661
What does the 2022 premiership winning Dangerfield have to do with Gary Rohan? Is this some sort of 2011+2022 finals mindbreak? A common trend sadly.

2SDHtQ0L.jpg

Bit harsh from some of you on Rohan. He didn't even play last night and you blokes are sticking the boots in.

As for Dangerfield, he's leading the stats in one category already this year...clangers.

I'll see myself out. Thank you very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back