Autopsy Rd 9 Review - Never Go Full Dockery

Remove this Banner Ad

So.. just going to keep awarding players based on reputations?
That was diabolical.
Where do you draw the line with Aish, JOM, Switkowski knowing they dish that up?
Surely Worner, Wagner, DeLean, Sturt can add better ?

Serong. No one else on the team can come close to his commitment and dedication this season.

Amiss is off the boil this year.

You can use the idea that they were mentally drained from the circumstances and they probably were, you could see it on some of their faces, but when you're in the professional sporting industry, when tragedy happens you have no real choice but to pull yourself up and try to get the job done.

The goalkicking tonight was woeful, just unacceptable stuff.

As much as I love Dardy, it really irritates me seeing the team smile and chat after the game when our connection mid ->fwd and then our goal kicking has been so deplorable. Sydney are good though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was diabolical.
Where do you draw the line with Aish, JOM, Switkowski knowing they dish that up?

Serong. No one else on the team can come close to his commitment and dedication this season.

How come you didn’t mention Walker?

I think we might be a bottom 8 team who occasionally play like a top 8 team.

If we don't make finals JL needs to go as this list is capable of better footy.
No.
The forward line is amongst the least experienced. No small forward.
Fyfe, Walters and Tabs the only over 30s.

Need a goal kicking mid, a defender and a small forward.

That was diabolical.

Aish has been solid up until this week?

It's a lot more easy to swallow tonight as being an anomaly given the tragic circumstances as well as the 5 day break.

Unfortunately we've already used an anomaly for the year.

Sydney were really impressive.
Yeah, when you're a young team, you dont get many ****-ups and we already tossed away two games with 5 minutes of stupidity (and umpiring) and a third by not turning up. Finals may be a bridge too far this year but I'm still optimistic on where this group is heading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back