List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$$$, play in front of huge crowds, above average midfield department.

There's worse teams to play for. E.g lolnorf
Another really good player on their list.
Get Yarran back, Deledio they could be decent next year.

Who am i kidding will probably be hopeless again with nothing in-between.

My hypothetical trade,

STK Trade: Pick 10, Pick 46 & 2017 1st Round Pick to GWS for: Steele and their 2016 late first round picks 15 & 17

Which would rank Steele at around Pick 20.

Yay or Ney?

I've got it - so lets play - Name the Defender

Victorian 24 yo 195 cm 92 kg 54 games - will be a big disappointment to all those hoping for a gun -spent the last half of the year in the state league - although I suspect having a good coach will help him out no end.

My hypothetical trade,

STK Trade: Pick 10, Pick 46 & 2017 1st Round Pick to GWS for: Steele and their 2016 late first round picks 15 & 17

Which would rank Steele at around Pick 20.

Yay or Ney?

Its a ney for me.

I prefer:
Stk trade: Pick 10 2016 and 2nd round pick 2017 to GWS for Steele, Marchbank and pick 15 (or 17).

GWS get the points they need for next year plus an upgrade for this year (more points), we get the defender we need, the mid we need and a decent chanse at still getting Taranto at 15 (or 17), increasing our depth greatly and getting good players...

Victorian 24 yo 195 cm 92 kg 54 games - will be a big disappointment to all those hoping for a gun -spent the last half of the year in the state league - although I suspect having a good coach will help him out no end.
19sdft.jpg

Welcome aboard Frosty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All he did was hit the ball? Talk about underselling him. I watched it live on the day and have watched most of the replay closely and saw him give our midfield an armchair ride out of the centre bounces on a regular basis and that isn't nothing, like you try to make it out to be.

I also find it very interesting that you're responding to this particular Holmes post of mine, but didn't respond to the ones I wrote on the subject the other day, prior to you having this conversation you said you had yesterday where you were presumably told who was going to get delisted. So I'm guessing you were told he would either be delisted, or delisted if we kept all the other 3 and that that's why you're saying this now, as opposed to the other day? I don't doubt that you will be surprised if you were told he's likely to get the chop and he doesn't!

De Goey is from St Kevs and most here know that Brian has a big involvement there (Mark Jamar even mentioned Brian (by his real) name on a radio interview earlier in the year- after he was going to play at St Kevs before Essendon's 12 got suspended), so just like you could know stuff about the likes of Whitfield if what you say about him is true, someone like Brian might also know about someone like De Goey.

I didn't reply the other day because I didn't see it. I don't real all your posts even though they are mostly quality. I had that opinion of Holmes on Sunday night talking to my mates. Nothing to do with delistings. I don't and have never rated hit outs and it is why I always wanted Hickey to ruck instead of Longer. As for Degoey well I knew Ben McEvoy pretty well and he didn't have a clue he was going to Hawthorn. That was my point. He says Degoey isn't going anywhere but Acres may. And I know who BS is. I know very well who he is and I know DeGoey went to SK. I actually worked with his dad. Maybe BS can ask Roger that. No player is safe at the moment but guys like Acres are safer than guys like Degoey. If BS knows him so well he may also know that there have been a couple of issues off the ground this season. That can change anything. I'm sure BS is glad he has you defending him so much but I'm sure is big and ugly enough to defend himself.

Jack Frost
Putting my best Barrels impersonation on here:

2017 round 1 def line-up:

FB: Geary - Frost - Dempster

CHB: Webster - Carlisle - McKenzie

With Goddard/Coughlan waiting in the wings

AFL Player standings are kind of hilarious.
Nick Riewoldt is a key forward , in between Jack Darling and Jarrad Waite
Josh Bruce is below Ty Vickery
Jake Carlisle is a key forward , beneath Tom Boyd
Gilbert is a superior small/medium defender to Dempster and Geary.
Courtney Dempsey is better than Webster
Brenton Payne was a midfielder/forward
Membrey is a small medium forward, slightly under Hayden Ballentyne
So is Gresham who is rated similarly to Angus Monfries ( under Lonie and Minch ).

AFL Player standings are kind of hilarious.
Nick Riewoldt is a key forward , in between Jack Darling and Jarrad Waite
Josh Bruce is below Ty Vickery
Jake Carlisle is a key forward , beneath Tom Boyd
Gilbert is a superior small/medium defender to Dempster and Geary.
Courtney Dempsey is better than Webster
Brenton Payne was a midfielder/forward
Membrey is a small medium forward, slightly under Hayden Ballentyne
So is Gresham who is rated similarly to Angus Monfries ( under Lonie and Minch ).

Its based on the silliest formula ever. Well as bad as the formula that got us David Strooper as pick one in the PSD years ago.

It is weird how he played every game for 2 and a half seasons, dropped for form in the second half of the year and is then delisted. Flog? Spud? Unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back