New Zealand - One Day Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Cummings is crap. I'd play Hastings he was our best ODI bowdlerised against India and co
An attack of Hastings, Hazlewood and Starc is deadly

Thoughts on the final XI?

Will be interesting whether they include Faulkner with the 3 spearheads (Starc, Hazlewood, Cummins). I feel as though Zampa has to play as the SCG usually turns a bit.

My preferred XI
1. Finch
2. Warner (vc)
3. Smith (c)
4. Bailey
5. Head
6. Maxwell
7. Wade (wk)
8. Faulkner
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

Cummings is crap. I'd play Hastings he was our best ODI bowdlerised against India and co
An attack of Hastings, Hazlewood and Starc is deadly

o_O

Interest through the roof. Barely seen this series advertised.

Nice bit of horrendous scheduling CA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cummins must have a very strange view of the world.

You wonder what sort of debate there is at contract time about him. Are CA so embarrassed that they've given him so much money for so little that they don't know how to stop and just pretend it's not really happening?

It's like he's the son of a dictator.

You wonder what sort of debate there is at contract time about him. Are CA so embarrassed that they've given him so much money for so little that they don't know how to stop and just pretend it's not really happening?

I'd love to know what he put his occupation as on the census this year. Professional cricketer would be stretching the truth a bit

The first time Cummins played golf he shot a 38 under par including 11 holes in one. When he was born a new star appeared in the night sky (if you squint it almost resembles an ambulance)

I like Cummins and want to see him succeed but why do they persist in bringing him back via ODIs all the time? He still seems to get injured every year anyway. Why not try something different and bring him back via Shield games? What's that saying, the definition of madness is doing the same thing all the time and expecting a different result (or something like that).

Hardly, unless he's opening he's not replacing Smith, Bailey, Maxwell, etc in the middle order, and Khawaja whether he's improved or not is such an ordinary fielder, and those 3 are elite. Like it or not but fielding plays a part.

Maxwell who hasn't even been in the last couple of squads...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back