AUSTRALIA A v NEW ZEALAND A Series.

Remove this Banner Ad

How are Dwarshuis and Hatcher anywhere near Steketee and Paris quality..

Rolled the tail eventually. Another 13 no balls in 78 overs. I may sound nitpicky but that's not acceptable. Someone's run up routine is alluding them.

Rolled the tail eventually. Another 13 no balls in 78 overs. I may sound nitpicky but that's not acceptable. Someone's run up routine is alluding them.
Hatcher bowled 10, Perry 3. You can see who bowled the no balls on the bowling analysis on the scorecard on the CA website (or cricinfo).

NZ were 9 down with about 13 overs to go last night, AUS openers wouldn't be too unhappy the tail wagged.

Looks like Mitch Perry bowled well, nice comeback as he seemed to struggle a bit in Brisbane. Hopefully we can get some partnerships happening and snag a lead. Kiwis up for the fight as always which is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

..whereas Philippe displaying why CA keeps playing him in these red ball A games. Has yet to fail in one from memory.

Last edited:
If Dwarshuis is batting nine then they have three genuine #11s.

Philippe is copping a bit of short leg theory (Bodyline) now.

Last edited:
A classy, gutsy ton by the Frenchman. Turned the innings on its head. Well his name is French with correct pronunciation of his name, FIL-EEP not FIL-EPY.

Last edited:
Philippe definitely teasing folk again with his talent. As for Aust A playing 3 number 11's, not a bad 50 from one of them.

Bancroft definitely burning some opportunities here....needs to ton up and soon.

As for Aust A playing 3 number 11's, not a bad 50 from one of them.
Could say I have a bit of egg on face. Dwarshuis hung in there to his credit, but I still maintain he has the technique of a #11.

Last edited:
Could say I have a bit of egg on face. Dwarshuis hung in there to his credit, but I still maintain he has the technique of a #11.
He bats top 6 for Sutherland and after todays innings is averaging 33 at first class level. Made 60* in NSWs last Shield game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back