Daniher the best kick for goal in the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has gone ok for a few weeks (so perhaps you could say so atm). In the end he will close the normal level anyway. Like all other players

Cloke had one good season, Chris Mayne was the best shot for goal for season or two, Lewis Jetta kicked 19 behinds before his first goal and went like 45.17 a few season further down his career.

Is it Breust and Plugger that hold the reckon for most goals in a row without a behind?

His stats for this year are looking quite good, but the 3 to 4 years before that i would say Joe is one of the worst shots on goal i have ever seen..

His stats for this year are looking quite good, but the 3 to 4 years before that i would say Joe is one of the worst shots on goal i have ever seen..

So was the great Scotty Lucas and the even greater Richo early on and then one day...it all came together beautifully:)

Imagine how many goals Richo would have had if he could kick straight? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No a superstar doesn't kick 1.6 (the one being a gimme from th umpires after missing his first set shot)

Buddy kicked 1.13

guess hes not a superstar

ya just mad cause the boy parish who you overlooked beat you off his own boot last year and daniher is better than any forward you've had this mellinium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back