NFL 2018 NFC Championship game - Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans

NFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a score fest obviously, although sometimes the expected doesn't transpire. Still, hard to not see this being filled with more T.D's than a sexually driven Wh0re.

Dont reckon it will be as high scoring as many suspect, The Saints defence is only second in points allowed to the Bears over the past 9 games, and that includes a game where they rested most of their starters vs Carolina's back up offense.

Rams run defence last week was excellent vs one of the NFL's best RB's, and overrated hack Marcus Peters won't need to be used on Thomas like he was in their previous match up with Talib back.

Last edited:
Geez, I only just read the news that Sheldon Rankins has a confirmed torn achilles, massive blow for NO, has been amazing this year.

Its a long way back from that injury too.

Geez, I only just read the news that Sheldon Rankins has a confirmed torn achilles, massive blow for NO, has been amazing this year.

Its a long way back from that injury too.

Yeah horrible news. Gutted for him after having a pretty big year.

Onyemata came on for him and was rock solid. Have reasonable depth on the D line this year so hopefully this doesn't hurt too much.

Saints/Pies 2010 NFL-AFL double
Saints/Pies 2019 NFL/AFL double

?????

better yet, Brees knocks off a legend in Manning in 2010, and another in Brady 2019. Don't know about the Brady part, I believe Saints will win it, I'm adamant Collingwood WILL win it.

Whatever happens, there's going to be a lot of money shots.

If Sean Payton learns his lessons from the Eagles game then we might be a chance. :)

Lets hope Sean's cockiness stays put til the final whistle in this years NFC title game.. no skol chanting before the final play ok? ;)

Can easily see him doing something like this though :D

Dont reckon it will be as high scoring as many suspect, The Saints defence is only second in points allowed to the Bears over the past 9 games, and that includes a game where they rested most of their starters vs Carolina's back up offense.

Rams run defence last week was excellent vs one of the NFL's best RB's, and overrated hack Marcus Peters won't need to be used on Thomas like he was in their previous match up with Talib back.
High scoring games more often than not tend to be dour affairs on the rematch. Expect this to be a tight arm wrestle for 3 quarters before blowing open.

Both teams will try and start fast.

The Rams sort of have to playing on the road. We don't have to but, Sean Payton.

Our O isn't playing well enough currently for a shootout. So Sean better cool his jets this week.

Can't wait for this game.

The saints have become a bit of a soft spot team for me this year after spending a few days there last year.

Would love to see Brees get another SB. So many guns in that team. Thomas the best WR in the game rn.

Saints in the dome though.

Both teams will try and start fast.

The Rams sort of have to playing on the road. We don't have to but, Sean Payton.

Our O isn't playing well enough currently for a shootout. So Sean better cool his jets this week.

They started slow against the Eagles but settled in as the game went on. Not a many big holes for the RBs but enough at the right times. They also gave Brees plenty of time in the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is sheldon rankins going to play? If he doesnt i could really see gurley/anderson dominatr especially with a hot O line.

Saints got away with his injury last week as the eagles have no run game...rams different.

Rankins a huge impact

Going to be hard to play with a torn achilles mate

TMZ reports Falcons DE Takk McKinley was detained by Los Angeles police on Tuesday following an incident at a hotel and is "undergoing a mental evaluation."

The gossip website reports McKinley was with a friend who "became concerned about McKinley's well being" and called police. McKinley reportedly "agreed it was in his best interest to get help," cooperated and left. The 2017 first-rounder made 15 2018 appearances, tallying seven sacks.

Source: TMZ.com

Don't know why if you hate someone that much you don't just leave them. Or is it more masculine to let everyone online constantly hear about your disdain for her?

They started slow against the Eagles but settled in as the game went on. Not a many big holes for the RBs but enough at the right times. They also gave Brees plenty of time in the second half.
The OL has held up pretty well since the Dallas game but the O generally has struggled to find rhythm.

You won't find a bigger fan of Brees than me but I have to admit he's been a bit off of late. The end of that last series against the Eagles was a bit of a disaster. Delay of games at home should never happen too.

If the O were playing at their best then I'd be confident in a shootout with anyone. They have plenty of room for improvement.

https://www.change.org/p/roger-good..._options_more.control&utm_term=share_petition

Fact sheet:
- The Rams are are 0-8 with Vinovitch as their head referee despite being 55-48-1 without him since 2012.
- Vinovitch has never assessed the Rams' opponent more penalty yardage. That includes the games that McVay coached.
- On average, the Rams nearly double the penalty yardage assessed when compared to their opponents in the games Vinovitch has reffed since 2012.

In the past, it was now that I would create the Super Bowl thread and predict the two teams, a week before knowing who won the championship games. And I would put the team I thought would win first and the team I thought would lose second, in the title.

I was roughly %95 right in all regards...the two teams, and the winner. Just a couple wrong over the last 10 years.

If I were to do it now, I'd have "Los Angeles Rams vs Kansas City Chiefs"

BUT

after reading the above post by quotemokc, I'd be inclined to say "New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots" because it would seem a dream SB match-up for the NFL.

BUT

i would still stick with Rams vs Chiefs.....because it's time for the new poster-boys to take precedence over the next 10 years -- namely, Mahomes and Goff.

https://www.change.org/p/roger-good..._options_more.control&utm_term=share_petition

Fact sheet:
- The Rams are are 0-8 with Vinovitch as their head referee despite being 55-48-1 without him since 2012.
- Vinovitch has never assessed the Rams' opponent more penalty yardage. That includes the games that McVay coached.
- On average, the Rams nearly double the penalty yardage assessed when compared to their opponents in the games Vinovitch has reffed since 2012.
I'm not even a Rams fan and I'd be tempted to sign that if I thought it would actually do anything.

Vinovitch is terrible. The fact that the last game I remember Al Michaels commentating that he was in charge of Al actually made a snide comment about Vinovitch's crew being overly officious says a lot

Back