Universal Love 2004 Grand Final Re-Call TripleM today

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where to put this, but Triple M Adelaide are promoting that they will broadcast a re-call of the 2004 Grand Final today at 1pm. Commentary from Ditts and another local potato, special comments from Dom Cassissi and Chad Cornes.

Ports by about 40 points...

Not sure where to put this, but Triple M Adelaide are promoting that they will broadcast a re-call of the 2004 Grand Final today at 1pm. Commentary from Ditts and another local potato, special comments from Dom Cassissi and Chad Cornes.

Ports by about 40 points...
I might listen.
Anything to avoid thinking about the actual AFL games on today.
Oops just realised there are no AFL games on today. Out of touch am I.

The Lions are done. The Pies and Crows are garbage.

Primus and Francou will be like new recruits.

Tredrea and Cornes entering their prime.

ThE tHrEe KidS — Kane, Dom, Shaun — will be even better next year.

Only blue skies from here, gentlemen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lions are done. The Pies and Crows are garbage.

Primus and Francou will be like new recruits.

Tredrea and Cornes entering their prime.

ThE tHrEe KidS — Kane, Dom, Shaun — will be even better next year.

Only blue skies from here, gentlemen.

The bath water tasted real good back then, the players guzzled it!

This could not have been good. All of these guys have terrible radio voices.
I listened for around 3 minutes before Cassissi chimed in, the others weren't sure if it was a comment or a question, followed by around 6 seconds of silence as they were trying to figure out what he was saying.......I then turned it off.

Honestly thought we were going to have a dynasty
Nah that flag was the last shot from a lot of that list and Clarkson plundered nearly all of our key staff to take with him to Hawthorn straight after we won i . We lost Josh Carr that off season which was a huge loss, I feel we didn't recover from. Francou and Primus were coming from a long way back to return, and the finals from 2001-2004 took a toll on the group. They somehow made the finals in 2005 when we had a shocking year all being said, annihilated North in the first final then we got slaughtered by the Crows, 2006 we were woeful. Was about all they had left. The 2007 season besides the ending it all lined up for us to get second with West Coast being in all sorts off the field, and Hawthorn not quite being ready, but a lot of our boys were done after that flag.

I didn't expect to be in off season 2019 and we've made 1 bloody prelim since that era though. That I couldn't see coming.

Nah that flag was the last shot from a lot of that list and Clarkson plundered nearly all of our key staff to take with him to Hawthorn straight after we won i . We lost Josh Carr that off season which was a huge loss, I feel we didn't recover from. Francou and Primus were coming from a long way back to return, and the finals from 2001-2004 took a toll on the group.
Yep, although the decline of the club until 2013 can be traced to the hubris of the 2004 trade and draft period (big mission accomplished and Josh Carr will he / won't he stuff arounds and not trading Thurstans), the failures of that list were 2002 and 2003, not 2005.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back