Game Day 2017 draft discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you tell us anything about him?

This is all i've got of interest hope it helps:

Handley has attracted little public fanfare this year but he has not slipped under the radar of recruiters, who are said to be clamouring to find more about the Geelong West product.

At 181cm and 76kg, the lively 17-year-old has booted 18 goals in only eight TAC Cup matches.

Is it just me, or can anyone else see a bit of smooth moving, hawk champion Joel Smith about him??
And also apart from the hair and the headband? ;):D

This is all i've got of interest hope it helps:

Handley has attracted little public fanfare this year but he has not slipped under the radar of recruiters, who are said to be clamouring to find more about the Geelong West product.

At 181cm and 76kg, the lively 17-year-old has booted 18 goals in only eight TAC Cup matches.

Is it just me, or can anyone else see a bit of smooth moving, hawk champion Joel Smith about him??
And also apart from the hair and the headband? ;):D

It would make sense to go after a bottom age kid now rather than miss him in next years super draft.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you tell us anything about him?

GWS and Adelaide also interested in him.

Played mostly as a forward for the Falcons but avg 5.6 tackles per game so puts a lot of pressure on defenders.

Unselfish player who isn't blessed with great speed but has a good motor.

Was playing GFL seniors at 15/16 and the GFL is the best country league in Victoria so he's already played against men at a decent standard.

High character kid.

Surely you can get a message to Clarko, Kip?!

He looks good.

Unfortunately my Clarko brainwave interceptor is on the blink at the minute, so I am hoping that the Hawk carrier pigeon can get the message out :p

He is mate, ready made, back mid forward...he will get his chance this year, I just hope that it is us...rumour has it that the Crows are talking to him

CJ from our academy nominated for the draft. Means we get first right of refusal if someone else wants him in the national or rookie draft, or becomes a Cat B rookie if no-one else does. See article on hawks website https://t.co/mbmWJGNNMl

Declan Brereton and James Langford not nominated at this stage. Might be revised come rookie drafts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we nominated him as a cat B rookie. Does that mean we only get first dibs in the rookie draft?
It means we automatically get him as a cat b rookies if nobody else picks him up first

Why are you on the Essendon FC website?

Permanent Ban worthy? ;)

Don't worry, I felt like I had been violated by Harvey Weinstein...what a disgusting web page.

I was completing a search for my pick of the crop, to see if any other club is following him, besides the Crowtards and saw him come up on the Jabber Filth site....DOH!

Don't worry, I felt like I had been violated by Harvey Weinstein...what a disgusting web page.

I was completing a search for my pick of the crop, to see if any other club is following him, besides the Crowtards and saw him come up on the Jabber Filth site....DOH!

Do they still think Jobe and Jim are innocent?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

giphy.gif

Should out-do him and start a “Would Hirdy be a good replacement for Clarko?” thread

Just letting you all know that I punched myself in the face for posting this

Two punches, biting your biceps until you cry and then 15 headbutts into a concrete wall would be a start.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back