2017 Membership - The March Towards 50k!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if anyone has received their membership pack yet?

I renewed my membership the week after the Grand Final and then put in the preferences in terms of scarves, caps etc... probably about 6 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything.

I'm starting to worry that they may have been lost in the mail or something. Having recently moved house I advised the club of my new address but initially got the street number wrong but corrected it pretty soon after but I'm not sure if they have even started sending stuff out yet. They haven't gone to my old address because I can still check there and nothing has arrived.

Just wondering if anyone has received their membership pack yet?

I renewed my membership the week after the Grand Final and then put in the preferences in terms of scarves, caps etc... probably about 6 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything.

I'm starting to worry that they may have been lost in the mail or something. Having recently moved house I advised the club of my new address but initially got the street number wrong but corrected it pretty soon after but I'm not sure if they have even started sending stuff out yet. They haven't gone to my old address because I can still check there and nothing has arrived.

We've had nothing so far.

Did the club say anything about delivery times?

We've had nothing so far.

Did the club say anything about delivery times?
Last year I received mine in early January but I didn't renew until late December so it seemed to come straight away. This year I renewed much earlier (Premiership euphoria and all :p) and so I wasn't sure if this was a normal lag in receiving the pack?

Last year I received mine in early January but I didn't renew until late December so it seemed to come straight away. This year I renewed much earlier (Premiership euphoria and all :p) and so I wasn't sure if this was a normal lag in receiving the pack?
I don't ever recall getting the membership pack before the social club end of year event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you for being a Western Bulldogs member in 2017. It's great to have you on board this season, we really appreciate your support.

Your membership pack has been dispatched and should arrive in approximately 14 working days.

woohoo. just got email

I'm getting a bit worried, I haven't received any correspondence from the club, for either membership or social club Christmas party tickets, even tjough we received confirmation for both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back