NFL 2017 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

The big difference between Brees & Brady is that Brees makes receivers, Brady finds them.

Cooks would be a good example of that.

Besides, I don't want to buy into the Brady v Brees debate. Brady has the rings to prove his greatness. Brees v Manning on the other hand . . . I'll take that debate any day. :)

I don't really know that first round draft picks are the best examples of 'making' players.

One thing we can learn from the Cowboys game: just how amazing the Eagles performance last week really was.

That's what you're supposed to look like when you lose your All-Pro left tackle. You're not supposed to put up 51 against the (then) #1 D.

"Adrian Clayborn’s monster day against the Cowboys helped trigger an incentive bonus in his contract worth nearly one million dollars.

The Falcons defeated the Cowboys on Sunday 27-7 thanks, in part, to a huge performance from Clayborn. The defensive end tormented Dallas’ offensive line and Dak Prescott all day on the way to a franchise record six sacks, one shy of the NFL record, which was set by Derrick Thomas.

Clayborn’s performance took his season total to 8, which met an incentive in his contract worth $750,000 as long as Clayborn is on the 53-man roster at the end of the season."

He should send that rookie LT for the Cowgirls a new TV or something.

DOe5HxMUEAAl0MJ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam doesnt run the ball on 3rd and short. "I dont know why Cam didnt run the ball himself"

but Cam does run the ball and 3rd and short it will be. "I dont like seeing Cam take all these hits"

Miami seems to be playing with the "we're trying not to lose" vibe.

At least try a pass on the 3rd and long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back