2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin crushed English in the ruck and allowed the midfield to win 40% more clearances. It heavily contributed to Brisbane winning.

I like English, but not up against the big body yet, play him around the ground.

That's very much to be expected though and the experience would've done English a world of good.

That's very much to be expected though and the experience would've done English a world of good.
I hope his coaches learned a bit too, I'm not sure they have a big bull ruck on their list to practice with - just bit part key backs and forwards. I want English to play but not as the ruck and as good as one match against Martin could be for him, too many and even the most brick brained player will realise there is only so much praise for getting your hands on it he can receive while getting pushed aside and his midfield start from the back foot before it ruins his confidence.

I want him to roam.

341807_df7b146ce0b0f7bb74e10bfc1add513f.jpg

735.gif

He would be the worst to play against in a game where you call your own frees
Spot on Taylor. See his reaction in the first test when out, especially the first innings caught behind off Starc. His look was "no way this isn't right I can't be out, I'm taking my bat and going home."

How did Port become so average???

(I say that fully aware we became total s**t rapidly too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back