2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea on the accuracy of Hagdorns article but NN was out on Subi Oval with a physio for all of about 3 minutes yesterday, which in itself is a bit weird considering no one else has been training.

He posted more vision of himself doing his knee strengthening and agility exercises on Twitter today as well, but I will spare you guys the footage :p

Is there any such thing as minor surgery? Extremely minor surgery? Not for the average joe off the street there isn't, but I guess there could be for professional sportspeople.

Is there any such thing as minor surgery? Extremely minor surgery? Not for the average joe off the street there isn't, but I guess there could be for professional sportspeople.

Yes if it was genuinely just trimming cartilage then you are fine in a couple of weeks. I had mine done mainly because of the noise!

I think Hagdorn also suggested bone bruising?? Now that would be a different matter.

Big guys are never the same after suffering major knee injuries unfortunately.

Throw in being based in perth i would imagine he will have to be managed very carefully for the rest of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan Buckley was delisted today. Thanks for the memory Dylan.

gprvy0I.gif

Oh, and so was the ghost of Rhys Palmer.

Last edited:
I might have to start watching a bit of the A-League this year. Turned over to the Sydney derby during half time in the rugby and was impressed by how hard they were cracking in... nothing like some of the softer European leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back