List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Fyfe's management have told Victorian clubs they'd need at least 1.2 million a year to lure Fyfe away according to The Age

Is that all?

Well, looks like we will get Fyfe AND Hopper! :)

How many Vic clubs would have that on hand? Us, rich? Carl? Hawks may have the coin but not the picks

It'll be seriously interesting to see what the interest is like if we make finals and show another level of improvement.

We don't need a Rockcliff type player (that we have in spades). Fyfe is probably the most desirable option but things can change in a year - too many variables to negotiate yet and he knows it.

750k over 5 with him being a captain and AA im sure the AFL would let struggling brissy have band 1.
That's too much $$$ and risk for someone like rockliff IMO

Hes the type that won't look so good in a half decent side where he's forced to be accountable

Apparently Fyfe's management have told Victorian clubs they'd need at least 1.2 million a year to lure Fyfe away according to The Age
All a ruse. His management has done this before with Neale and Hogan. Can't see him leaving and I think freo know it

Not sure we need a rockcliff type. Plays to much like Ross except he can kick goals. Doesn't run with the ball just distributes it. We need a player who can help Steven and he doesn't do that.

Seriously?
Ross has never got the sort of contested possession numbers Rockliff gets on a good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great history those Brothers.

I'm sure not everyone shares your enthusiasm.
Unless we're taking about recruiting former St. Pat's old boys, and brothers, Matt and Brad Crouch I would prefer not do discuss those "brothers" in any context, they don't deserve the airtime.

Seriously?
Ross has never got the sort of contested possession numbers Rockliff gets on a good day.

I was more talking about what he does with the ball when he gets it. He isn't a runner. I think we need runners to help Steven, I don't think we need players who don't run with it but just get rid of it. Each to own and it doesn't matter what we think anyway.

I'd rather win a premiership than let appearances sway my trade decisions...

He lost me when he tried to convince everyone that the "Rebels" were a group of guys who like to ride motorcycles.
Nah Dusty, that's the "Wild Hogs".
Thanks for assuming that the public are stupid.

martin looks to commit pretty soon
fyfe looking to commit
kelly looking to commit
shiel said he will commit

i wonder if the purpose behind acquiring another first rounder is if we will package up 3 first rounders (2 this year + 1 next year) and go after an existing contracted star player, possibly to a club thats looking like rebuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back