Game Day 2018 AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive still got me weagles cap from last time...forgot hat & only thing left to stop my burning bald head...
But I will fly down...if only for the annual Chinese meal at shark fin...then all night entertainment at the rhino!

Living in the West I hate the wet toast,and hate the other mob too.
I’ve been avoiding the afl channel and the local news this week. It’s a no win situation for me as wet toast fans are arrogant nob ends.
Probably won’t watch.

Hope Eagles kick a goal after the siren to force extra time, then kick a goal after the extra time siren to win by a point.

Would be even better if either or both come from umpiring errors.

OMG STOP I have been telling people about this exact fantasy all week
Love it!

Amazing what sleep deprivation can do for you.

Ive still got me weagles cap from last time...forgot hat & only thing left to stop my burning bald head...
But I will fly down...if only for the annual Chinese meal at shark fin...then all night entertainment at the rhino!
you were going so well...........

Hope Eagles kick a goal after the siren to force extra time, then kick a goal after the extra time siren to win by a point.

Would be even better if either or both come from umpiring errors.
our ultimate party crash - that player to be j kennedy............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff will be spending the day counting the $100 notes from north's offer

tenor.gif

Hey All

A good mate of mine has 2 fully paid tickets for the AFL Grand Final in a private box with all food and refreshments included.

Unfortunately, he didn't realise when he bought them that it is on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it is at 2pm at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Melbourne and her name is Sharon.

Can someone remind me if the GF Richmond build up was as nauseating as this years.

Anyone would think the Pies are $10 underdogs and curing cancer between training sessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back